Airtel Postpaid — number suspended
This is regarding my postpaid connection no-[protected], which was suspended due to some mistake with the subscriber enrolment form. It has been resubmitted on the 28th jul 09. Immediately after the service was suspended. This connection was given by mr. Aniket as part of his marketing in the month of march 09. We are been contacting mr aniket regarding the connection but there has been no response. The customer care executive asks us to contact the airtel relationship centre in chinchwad where we had submitted the related forms. When we contact them they say speak to the cce as we cannot help you, and now they have stopped taking the call. And now the mail id nodalofficer. [protected]@airtel.In or [protected]@airtel.In doesnt exist.
This is the most pathetic service ever seen.
More Airtel Postpaid Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit