Airteldon't trust airtel!

A

I have just bought a new prepaid Airtel chip (No. 99031-7607X). I wanted to know the GPRS settings. First of all navigating through the IVR of Airtel is painful because you have to wait till the voice stops parroting. Then, if by chance you enter a number (option) twice, you get disconnected. When you do choose, for example, English Language, you don't get an option to connect to Customer Care. Only after I learned that you must dial the secret number "9" at the secret point in the IVR do you get connected to Customer Care.

The Customer Care really don't care about the customer. Perfect parrot in practiced English dictions, a little off-beat question confuses them thoroughly. They put you on hold and ask their supervisor. In my case, I was told to dial 7070 for technical assistance. I asked whether the number was toll-free and "yes" came the reply.

I called 7070. They had no idea regarding GPRS settings (AND THEY CALL THEMSELVES TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE?) and asked weird and vague questions and finally said they had no idea regarding my question. Ah well! I always knew they were dumb. After hanging up, I was shocked to see my balance depleted for Rs 26.xx for a less than 10 min call.

Moral of the story: Don't trust Airtel. Don't buy Airtel. If you can't afford Hutch, go without a phone. Hire a messenger to send your messages. Above all, don't call customer care and waste your time. Buy some other card. Even an out-of-state on roam SIM.

RESOLVED

• Airtel's response · Nov 28, 2009

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. Please write to us at [email protected] with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Regard's

• Updated by airtelpresence. · Jan 30, 2010

Dear Customer,

In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern.We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
    Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at 121 or write to [email protected]

Vinay chugh

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Apr 01, 2013

Namaste Mr. Chandi,

We have made a note of your contact details, our team will get in touch with you to gather more information to understand your concern and will resolve accordingly.

Sandeep Kumar

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Aug 11, 2013

Namaste (rs18),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 11 August 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Aug 13, 2013

Namaste (rs18),

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [email protected]

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Aug 19, 2013

Namaste Prakash,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 19 Aug. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Aug 24, 2013

Namaste Prakash,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 19 Aug. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at [email protected]

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Oct 03, 2013

Namaste Mr. Thakare,

Further to our discussion dated 01 October 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Airtel.[email protected]

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Dec 16, 2013

Namaste Mr. Kumar,

This is with reference to your post dated 15 December 2013.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your airtel account number along with an alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.

Look forward to receiving the required details at [email protected]

[email protected]

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
    LinkedIn- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Feb 02, 2014

Dear Hema,

This is with reference to your post dated 30 January 2014.

Please SMS “EPREBILL <Month Name> Email id” To 121 to get the bill on your E-mail id. You will be charged Rs. 50 per request for the same.

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jun 22, 2014

Dear Deependra,

This is with reference to your post dated 18 Jun. 2014. We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern. Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Sandeep Kumar

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Feb 23, 2015

Dear Shivadurgarajasekar.S,

This is with reference to your post dated 23 February 2015.

To protect all our mobile subscribers from malicious activities which may result in substantial increase in their phone bill, airtel would like to advise the following:

» Do not respond to any unexpected calls from a number with the +92 or +375 country code.

» Do not respond to any suspicious missed calls from unknown numbers.

» Do not get lured into any financial transactions or divulge any personal information like IMEI, Bank Account number and other information to callers offering prize money or lottery winnings. Also do not respond to any instructions to dial an international number to get the prize money.

» This luring may also be done through SMS messages offering prize money and seeking personal details on a specified email ID. Please do not respond to these.

» Do not respond to any SMS/Email from unknown sources prompting you to call on a number or go to a site offering free download of content/movie clips/pictures.

Please refer the link http://www.airtel.in/important-alerts/ for more details

• Updated by Airtel Presence · May 08, 2015

Dear Mr. Mundra,

Thank you for sharing your contact details with us. We will contact you soon to resolve your concern.

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Jul 27, 2015

Dear Mr. Ganesh,

This is with reference to your post dated 23 July 2015.

Please share your alternate contact number with us at [email protected] to enable us to assist you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

[email protected]

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our roducts and services

• Updated by airtelpresence. · Jun 15, 2016

Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Vinay chugh

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Aug 29, 2016

Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 26 August 2016.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at [email protected]

Akanksha Singh

• Updated by Airtel Presence · Sep 08, 2016

Dear Mr. Rao,
    This is with reference to your post dated 25 August 2016.
    We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.
    Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]
    Akanksha Singh
    airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
    bharti airtel ltd.

• Br
    Brahamjeet Sachdeva Aug 29, 2016

Hi i am Brahamjeet the customer of your company using broadband and land-line service but i am being charged bill for not providing any service for 2 months against the complaints made repeatedly and after that a settlement was made between your agent vikas ([protected]) who gave us his number mentioned above told us to pay a settlement amount of Rs.850 by which our internet connection will work but after that also my connection didn't worked.I tried his number to tell him that the internet is still not working but he always disconnected my phone after that i made another complaint for which i was provided the accurate service but now the bill amount should be 809 but you guys are charging1829.60 i here duely request you guys to take an action or as being a student of C.A and LLB i may have to file a report in consumer court for harrasing me by various means.Hoping for immediate action or result.

• Sr
    sreejith ks Aug 29, 2016

I placed a request to cancel my broadband connection on 06/10 /2011 and airtel rep informed me it will take the 7 days to terminate my service and also i will be billed until it is not terminated. I called then after 7 days it was still active and after speaking with their supervisor a new request was made to cancel the service as on 06/21/2011 and supervisor informed me no more billing will happen since it was their delay. Finally the cancelled the service on 07/04/2011 and was sent a bill from 06/10/2011 till 07/04/2011. Called several times but they haven't yet resolved the issue and just keep on saying that is was a delay from their end and not my fault sill no resolution in my favour... It seems like they just need money for the service that was never provided

MARSHAL 183 Aug 26, 2016

Modem is not working since 26. 5. 11, your ticket no [protected]. So many request register but faulty modem not changed. And I'm suffering with no net connection. Please resolve this problem my phone no is [protected]

Shilpy Ahuja Aug 26, 2016

My iptv service has not being de-activated yet and I have been charged a hefty amount every month despite of not using the services and also called up the customer service several times to stop the service as I'm not staying in that apartment anymore.
    Please help me with the same as it has been falling to their deaf ears.

sumitbarat Aug 26, 2016

Billing discrepancy of [protected]
    Dear Sir/Madam

It is very unfortunate that a reputed company like airtel needs to flinch money from it’s loyal customers to support it’s 3G services.
    I have been a user of mobile internet for quiet some time now and my monthly data consumption averaged around 100 -150 MB. So when I was offered airtel 3G services with a monthly data of 250 MB I was only too willing to accept it and try the so called new facility by airtel. Inspite of facing Deterioration in connectivity immediately on switching to 3G in both Voice as well as data related aspect, I chose to remain loyal with airtel and understood that a new technology requires some time to adjust itself. But being monetarily penalized for the same is something I did not expect from a company like airtel. Today I regret my decision to stick with airtel and feel I should have switched long time back. Kindly note the following facts about my usage
    1. Monthly usage: 100 -150 MB
    2. Switched to Increased to 3G in April. Billing ok for first month. More than 500 MB usage in 10 days (Between 25th April to 5th May ) after a month of switching to 3G (Obviously the 3G accounting system in airtel is flawed and overcharging the customers)
    3. Faced huge connectivity problem with voice as well as data in the 3G mode and complained several time to customer care regarding the same (I can’t understand how can I download when I am not connected)
    4. Did not download any heavy file during 10 days of 3G connectivity (500 MB is equivalent to Movie, obviously I did not download anything that heavy. The 3G technology may have being devised in a way to over count the usage).
    5. Informed of heavy usage on 5th May, understood the flaw in 3G system of airtel, immediately switched to older plan.
    6. I have a credit limit of Rs 2000 Only, why was I informed of my over usage till the billing reached Rs 6000 ???. Obviously Airtel wants it’s loyal customer to pay for it’s flawed 3G system.
    In summary Paying INR 5000 for 10 day internet connectivity is ridiculous and unfortunately that’s what airtel demands from me !!!
    In consideration of the fact that I was not informed of my over usage immediately on exceeding my usage quota of 250 MB while on 3G or on exceeding my credit limit of Rs 2000, Which would have enabled me to stop the flawed 3G services on my mobile and switch to normal internet (an action taken by me immediately on being informed about my over usage on 6th May). I demand that the data usage charges on my current bill be reversed.

• Tn
    T. Nageswara rao Aug 25, 2016

Hi,
    I received call from airtel agent. They told that convert connection from prepaid to postpaid and provide corporate benfits to me. Next day they came to my office premises and collected 250 rs and given dummy simcard and reciept voucher on 27-02-2008.
    I awaiting eagrly to get post paid connection but still now they did n't converted to postpaid. I would request you enquire those persons and activate immediately my connection as postpaid.
    I will meet to customer form if you are not resolved this problem within 48 hours .

Nagesh
    Mobil number : [protected]

I

sauravtrans Aug 24, 2016

Dear, This is with regard to the automatic activation of news and other kind of subscriptions in my prepaid account. I never dial or message for news subscriptions but suddenly I get a message that "you have been activated with news subscription and a particular amount is deducted". This has happened many times even after deactivating the service from customer care. Customer care people are reluctant to take complaint for this issue and I have to undergo this type of situation many times. This is like purposely making a person take a subscription and taking money for that, even though the person has no intention to make any subscriptions. This may be a flaw and deduct money from Airtel users account (since many people are ignorant about the small charges and hence the company makes lot of money for free).

I advice all the airtel users to be alert and watchful from these kind of deductions. Its about ethics and following a healthy business processes to make profit.

I request airtel to stop these kinds of discrepancies and follow the genuine path of growth.

and at last if possible, please stop making automatic subscriptions to my prepaid account.

regards,
    saurav

Shashank Mishra Aug 22, 2016

I applied for a Airtel Landline connection at my Pashan Residence on 31st July 2010 and subsequently received an SMS on 4th Aug stating that my Reference no was 8474516 and that they would get back to me in 48 hours to talk about my connection. Mr Akashdeep, the rep who met me, told me that I would also get the number of my choice. I had informed them that I stay in Pune only on weekends and would want the connection installed before the 16th, preferably by the 15th. I received no help from them with respect to my connection post that. I have called Akashdeep on his phone [protected], Nishant [protected] & the Territory head Airtel on [protected] but have received no definate answer. Now they dont even pick up phone calls and dont respond to messages. They have informed me on occasions that the system had crashed and they had to re-enter my form, for which I should have got another Reference no which I have not got. I have had to buy a TATA Photon+ connection because of this which has cost me another Rs. 3000. They are not even returning my money (Rs 250) which I paid them when I filled up the form.

I want them to reimburse me the 3k which I have spent because of non performance of their promise (I am sure that they have an SOP with respect to the maximum number of days to be taken for installation of a new connection). I want a full explaination in writing from Airtel and a written apology from all 3 (Akashdeep, Nishant & the Territory Head) explaining why they have not taken my calls and why they dint call back even after knowing that I have been calling them for so many days.

jonnydjtracker Aug 17, 2016

Airtel has the worst service ever

They don't activate number in time, and costumer care don't provide info about lost no. and they don't even provide access to my own account. I lost my number and they wouldn't provie it even if they know it. POLICY POLICY, what kind of policy do they follow to protect their profit ?

They are just a joker behind the phone.

Ready to hang up as soon as they can... I am unsatsfied with Airtel, now miving to AIRCEL...

• Fa
    fahim khan Aug 16, 2016

Our company using your Airtel connection from last 3 year. . From two days our landline was death we already compliant in indoor Airtel offices. . But till now there no one come to check the landline.

JOHN IMMANUEL. R Aug 15, 2016

Sir,

Pls deactivate AIRTEL WAP services to the following No: +[protected]. I do not want the service anymore.

Tks.

Rgds,
    John. R

• Ss
    ss bangles Aug 15, 2016

i subscribe to a text base service on igmobi on my airtel wap by mistaken. i want to unsubscribe right now otherwise i will sue u legally. every time a got a message that you have been charged rs 20. i want a confirm reply regarding unsubscription from this service.

• Ra
    ravish Aug 15, 2016

seriously...
    10 rs charged without any conformation from consumer is a serious crime...

and airtel know it well...

so AIRTEL !!! ARE U LISTENING????

sukhdev mandal Aug 15, 2016

I am getting SMS from [protected] 'Thanks for using subscription service on airtel WAP. you've charged Rs10.'
    I had subscribed by mistake for text Based Sevice in Airtel WAP through http://igmobi.com.I am losing Rs 10/- per day for no benefits.I want to deactivate...my cell no9179161243

jagannath Aug 15, 2016

please deactive my subsription of fun zone http; /igmobi.com my mobile no.[protected] imediately thank u.

samya Aug 15, 2016

Dear Sir,
    I had subscribed for text Based Sevice in Airtel WAP through http://igmobi.com.I am losing Rs 10/- per day for no benefits.I want to deactivate this subscription by tonight.Please be kind enough to deactivate this subscription by tonight. My cell no is [protected]

• So
    sobiya Aug 15, 2016

dear sir/mam i got a msg from [protected] that "thnks for using subscription text bsed services on airtel WAP.You have been charged Rs.15/. I want to deactivate this subscription by tonight.Please be kind enough to deactivate this subscription by tonight.

• Sr
    Sri RAmakrishna Aug 15, 2016

unsubscribe my number also; why you have taken my number ; who autherised my subscription;

UNSUBSCRIBE IMMEDIATELY

MY MOBILE NUMBER IN INDIA : [protected]

Shaan 007 Aug 15, 2016

pl unsubscribe i am being charged RS, 20 weekly, I want to deactivate text based services subscription by tonight.Please be kind enough to deactivate this subscription my mobile no. is [protected]

• Dr
    Dr. Abdul Baqi Aug 08, 2016

I am recieving a number of Professional messages which by somemistake or so make subscriber of Hello tunes/ songs etc. which I never wanted.
    In fact I do'nt want any Professional Call or message on my mobile. I am not paying the Airtel Service to become a forced cutomer of any other professional.

Please acknoledge this complaint and take necessary action at the earliest, otherwise I shall be force to move to Consumer court.

Shailesh Dhande Aug 04, 2016

I was prepaid user of airtel. I got a call from airtel regarding 75 rental plan scheme saying that my airtel to airtel charges will be 15 paisa, any other mobile 50 paisa and STD rates will be 1 rs and rental will be 75. But after activation these guys gave me totally different plan of 150 rental airtel to airtel 1 rs other mobile 2 rs and STD rates will be 2.4 rs.

But when i did call to dealer she said that we didn't gave any commitment u can do what ever u want. So finally i have decided to go to Consumer Court.

The Person who gave me this plan is Suhana Shekh her no is [protected] her office is near lower parel mumbai. These guys really suckssssssssssss.

• Du
    Durlabh Jain Aug 04, 2016

Airtel had a promotional offer on Indian Independence Day (15th of August) to send a sari to loved ones at home. In-spite of various complaints of follow-up, they continuously just say that it has been sent and they are looking into it and nothing else. I think they duped us in subscribing to their services. Their call center employees are not able to provide any details either and just say that wait further. Their online complaint system is faulty and doesn't convey the proper message. Even on mails, the replies are vague. I never expected such issues from the company that claims to be #1 Indian telecom company.

• Ga
    Gautam Pakhira Aug 04, 2016

I think airtel is most cheater mobile service company in the world. The Customer Care officers are also the same category. I made a complain for not connecting the gprs connection for last 7days, but they did not make any solution for this. I recharge 498.00 for gprs on17/06/07. So, all of those who are think to take the airtel gprs connection think once again. My base phone no ([protected]). This is my eight(8) complain.

• Yu
    Yukti Chauhan Aug 04, 2016

I have taken a broadband connection of Airtel-India. Inspite of the payment of my bill my services have been barred and there is no support from the customer care. They behave very rudely and keep forwarding the phone from one person to other. Everytime I call they tell me that the service will be activated in one hr. more than 24hrs have past but still they keep giving the same response. From last 24hrs I've spoken to Mamata, Simi, Chadrashekhar, Charanjeet, Sreeram& Vaibhav but all they do is fwd the call from one person to other and give me diff complaints no. I requested to put me through the Team Leader but they refused and kept me on hold for 20 mins without anybody answering my call.

There should be a very strict action taken against all these guys and sew them.

chandrasekar.s Aug 04, 2016

I have applied for a broadband connection from airtel i have contacted the rep he said for existing customer he can process the application fast and can get me the connection fast within two days. I called him after three days and asked him about the status of the connection he said there was some problem with the port it will be done in a day or two. After 1o days i am called him 'n' number of times he is not attending my call. Is this is the way the company will treat the customers, before getting the connection itself service is like this if any problem after getting the connection whom to contact for any assistance. Dont say call 121 they will assist them. I don't believe that what ever info i am getting from 121 it is not matching with the sales persons. I don't know whom to believe. Very poor service from the representatives it is spoiling the companies name.

• Aj
    Ajay Aug 04, 2016

Just bought a pre-paid Airtel connection a couple of weeks back. 3 days back, i got an SMS which said that i had subscribed to their "Hello Tunes" service and would be charged 30 bucks a month. Interestingly, i never asked for any such service. As if this was not enough, another SMS was sent which said that they will charge me 15 bucks for having downloaded a callback tune!!! Surprise!!!

I thought I'll check their website. Well... I wrote to the email id mentioned and got an automated reply that they'll get back in 24 hours. It's been more than 7 days and haven't heard from them. The helpdesk number that they mention on their website (even now) is not even a valid number!!!

I decided to visit their service center and guess what, i found that i would have to wait for at least 2 hours because it was crowded with people shouting out their complaints.

I checked with some of the people i know and guess this is something that common with Airtel. In US this would have been enough to put their top management in a law suit... but i guess in India... everything goes...

All i can say is you better watch out before you plan to take an Airtel connection.

• Mo
    mohan balakrishna Aug 04, 2016

It is absolutely correct...

They are gangsters and gang-thieves only into the mask of mobile service provider...

And what the govt officers are doing i don't know yet!!!

• Tr
    trahul Aug 01, 2016

I am Rahul Takhar residing in delhi and i lost my phone on 30 july at 9 pm, i had an airtel sim no. [protected] in that, so i want it to be blocked as soon as possible to avoid any misuses and to reissue the sim with the same no.
    kindly solve my problem.

• Pa
    paramraja Jul 26, 2016

I am using prepaid connection no [protected] for last many years. We have been facing problems of connectivity in East Patel area as well as Prised agar new Delhi. We have complaints so many times but no result... plus note if our problem is not sorted out at early date we will no other alternative but to shift to other service provider. tax

• As
    ashok kumar mann Jul 22, 2016

I request to activate airtel live so many times orally at their coustomercare no [protected], but of no avail on sms LIVE sent on 52567 also on 2567.
    since [protected] continiously.but they did not sent any seeting to me
    my mobile no [protected]
    I want such setting on newly purchased PALM TREO 680GSM CHINEES MODEL
    model has compbility but service provider not sending the setting or not giving mannual setting

sanjay sharma Jul 20, 2016

Re: Bharti Airtel Limited

At the time of taking this no your executive told me that this plan having 1 Rs STD and I have to pay first 100 minutes @ 50 paisa at any no. either Hutch, Bsnl or Airtel and rental would we 199 Rs per month. But now when I got my bill which is only 12 days bill you charges Rs 282 as monthly rental and Rs 2 per minute STD. If this kind of services you are giving to your corporate customer then I think none of us would be satisfied with your services and one thing more your executive gave me this no which was used before due to this I got no of calls on daily basis. So it’s my humble request to resolve these issues ASAP.

manoj0125 Jul 18, 2016

dear sir/madam.
    my name is manoj golla, i have ported from vodafone([protected]) to airtel 1 year back, as i am not satisfied with this network i wanted to port back again to vodafone, so i got a porting code from 1901 and i submitted my documents in vodafone and took my new sim, 2 weeks passed by and there is no change in my network, the airtel team is not porting my number they are telling different reasons to that the proofs are not correct we want new proofs they need a bank passbook xerox all these stuff, this is not the correct way, you are causing inconvinence to to me although the proofs submitted by me when joining airtel and now are same you people are asking for a new thing, this is not the correct way.
    please help i want to port from airtel.
    with regards,
    y.v.v rajani ([protected]).

manoj0125 Jul 18, 2016

dear sir/madam.
    my name is y.v.v rajani, i have ported from vodafone([protected]) to airtel 1 year back, as i am not satisfied with this network i wanted to port back again to vodafone, so i submitted my documents in vodafone and took my new sim, 2 weeks passed by and there is no change in my network, the airtel team is not porting my number they are telling different reasons to that the proofs are not correct we want new proofs they need a bank passbook xerox all these stuff, this is not the correct way, you are causing inconvinence to to me although the proofs submitted by me when joining airtel and now are same you people are asking for a new thing, this is not the correct way.
    please help i want to port from airtel.
    with regards,
    y.v.v rajani
    [protected]

• Vi
    Vinodbb Jul 18, 2016

dear sir,
    i have been getting messages from 54321 that your zodiac pack has been renewed for rs.10 and you have been charged rs.15 for games pack. i dont know how these services have baan activated. plz do something to deactivate these services on my mobile. my mobile no. is [protected]

sagoo Jul 14, 2016

My name is Harbans Singh and my mobile number is [protected] alternate number is [protected], Earler it was MTNL Number which were 6 years old. On 19th March i converted to Airtel through MNP. On 22nd April my Outgoing barred due to wrong ID submitted when i confirm with the shopkeeper he contacted the Distributor in Ramesh Nagar Mob No. ([protected]). He said that it was mistake of excecutive under him and he fired him for this mistake. Then he said that your number will be unbarred in 48 hrs and asked me to resubmit the documents on Airtel. I went to Tagore Garden for resubmitting the documents but the excecutive named Preeti deny to take the documents then i called the distributor then distributor gave me the number of Mr. Saurabh (TM) ([protected]) after a long fight from me and distributor Preeti took my documents and distributor said that he is going to mail the same concern to Higher Authority and give me two days time. On 25th when my number still not started i went to Distributor he said we are going to activate within 2 days. From that day till now i am calling to Customer Care Twice or Thrice a day, visiting to distributor every day, Calling to Mr. Saurabh four to six times per day and going to Airtel Tagore Garden everyday but same response we are working on it. Now my number has been barred completely. Somebody is saying that your number will not unbarred, somebody is saying it will unbarred on 31st May, somebody says we cannot help you contact your distributor.

Now please help me.

Mistake is yours and i am Facing

sagoo Jul 14, 2016

Guys your services shows that you are the most illiterate person's in this world also worse then govt employee. this is 8th time i am giving you details my alternate contact number is [protected]. please dont reply with this type of funny messages

sagoo Jul 14, 2016

It is 6th or 7th times i have given my alternate number on this website and personally sent 4 mail on [email protected] but you guys are totally dumb, deaf and blind. Cannot listen, cannot speak and cannot see. you just enjoying playing games with me through this website. Sometime you reply that your query has been resolved, sometimes you say we don't have your alternate number Common guys wake up!! Dont you feel shy when you take your salary or Bharti Mittal has Ashram name Airtel. if it so then please guys give me address so that i can enjoy same and praise Baba Bharti Mittal.

Now you all GO TO HELL GUYS and please do not make fun of this website by sending reply which does not have any mean.

My contact number is [protected]

suffererFromAirtel Jul 14, 2016

It is pathetic to say the least. Airtel is harassing its customers for their fault. I am facing the same. I had submitted all documents at the time of porting. They took 1 month to port. Finally after that porting was successful. But 1 month after that they barred all outgoing calls. On probing further one guy told that there is a mistake in the form but we will not tell you what is the mistake. His name is Sharath. On insisting that until you dont tell me what is wrong in the application, I wont resubmit the documents, That ba****d told that I can go to corporate head office of Airtel located on Bannerghatta Road, Divyashree towers where I can see the scanned copy of the application. On reaching there I came to know that it was false information given by that ba****d. Here another ### spoke to me and convinced that he will get the outgoing activated by end of day (28th May 2011). I took his mobile number and name. His name is Sanath. Mobile number is [protected]. Evening I called him some 10+ times. I also sent him a message. No response from him. Highly unprofessional a**. Today (30th May 2011), the outgoing is still barred and when I called him from my office landline number, he picked the phone and told that he is looking into my application only and told will call back. Till now there is no sign of him calling.

Now please help me.