Airtel Biharneed user name and location

A

To the Airtel Bihar customer care and services chain of command,

I would like to inform you that I am having big problem with below listed mobile no., last two months they sending me an abuse text message while I am out of station. if it is possible please send me their name and location on my given email id.

• Sh
    shyam kumar jha Jan 09, 2008

I am fully fed up with the service being provided by Airtel. I am staying in Mumbai and one sim card I have booked on my mothers name in Bihar so as to get 24 hours connectivity with her. But we have got only outgoing facility till now and not incoming facility. It has been about five days since we got connection. I have not spoken to my mother for the last 20 days because of some problems of landline telephone. Her cell no. is [protected]. To know the reason for the same my friend has been speaking to the customer care executives but every time each one of them give only complain numbers. What to do with so many accumulated complain numbers if my problem is not solved on time. So ultimately I had to make a call from Mumbai on Bihar's customers care number which cost me 75 rupees to know the troublesome. I am very dissatisfied with the service of Airtel. I think my lodging the complain will bring solution to my problems.

Thanks to whosoever is concerned

• Ra
    Ramakant singh Mar 20, 2008

my mobile no [protected]
    i had got friend chat on my mobile .
    the monthly charge deduce every month about Rs30
    i have sent so many reqest but nobody takes care about it.
    so i reqest u to remove friend chat.
    for that i obliged to u .

SANJAY KUMAR Apr 11, 2008

TO
    THE HR Manger Airtel LIMTED BIHAR REGION

SUB:-about Summer Training
    sir
    i am student of BDSIM MEERUT OF Second Semester of MBA course. i Want summer traing in bihar Airtel regional office, our institute is afflitated to U.P.TECHINICAL UNIVERSITY & Also approved by AICTE, SO Please give oppurtunity for summer training
    i alwas thank for this kindness.
    my resume is follows :_
    RESUME
    SANJAY KUMAR

Contact No : [protected]
    E-mail : [protected]@rediffmail.com

Professional Qualification:

MBA([protected] Batch)- (Dual Specialization) from BDSIM, Meerut . The Institute is affliliated to U.P.Technical University, Lucknow and approved by AICTE, Delhi.

Specializations : Marketing & HR.

Area of Interest for Summer Training : Marketing

Father ’s Name :Mr. Mohan Prasad
    Language Known : Hindi & English
    Marital Status : Single
    Current Address : C/o Shatish Kumar, Shoubhagya
    Sadan (Old Tyagi Nursing Home)
    Opposite Medical College
    Pin --250004
    Permanent Address : S/o Mohan Prasad
    Shastrinagar gaya

Extracurricular Preserves: certificate course in computer from NIIT Gaya

• Md
    MD. Samir Apr 19, 2008

My Name: samir i m a indian my home is bihar in munger my phone no. [protected] ples help me

• Mu
    Mukesh Kumar Jun 23, 2008

Respected sir,
    now i am in bajaj allianz life insurance as a sales Manager.
    but i want to join in Airtel (Marketing).i know that i will success in your organisation 100%, so please give me 1 chance.

Thanking you
    Mukesh Kumar
    Mob. No.-[protected]

• Ra
    Rajeev Kumar Aug 11, 2008

I would like to inform you that I am having big problem with below listed mobile no., they have sent me an abuse text message. if it is possible please send me their name and location on my given email id.

Rajeev Kumar

pravin raj gupta Aug 15, 2008

hai i m pravin raj gupta form lakhisarai

• Ri
    Rishi Oct 27, 2008

Need User Name and location

To the Airtel Bihar customer care and services chain of command,

I would like to inform you that I am having big problem with below listed mobile no., since last few days I'm gettig unwanted call with abusive words from this number . if it is possible please send me their name and location on my given email id. I think this number is either from Gaya or from Patna.

• Su
    surender kumar sharma Nov 04, 2008

To,
    Airtel
    concened authority
    bihar

sub-complaint
    sir
    most humbly and respectfully i would like to draw your attention towards the service provide by the company.this is not just a comment.it is problem due to which i am thinking to switch over to another communication company.actually my account balance of my number is slowly deducted by rs 5 every week automatically.i am thinking that for which reason this company is providing the connections to the consumers.i request to the concerned authority of Airtel company to solve my problem as soon as possible, before i switch over to another service providers available at the same place.my number is [protected].
    thanking you
    surender kumar sharma

Pradeep Kumar Nov 19, 2008

Sir/Madam,

Aap logo se mera ek complaine hai ki mera Mobile NO. [protected] hai jo ki
    1.) No. per agar reacharge karte hai to paise kat jata hai hamne paresan hokar paisa dalna hi band kar diya to minas aa gaya hai.

1. ) vailidity life time karba rakhe hai . Maine check bhi kiya tha to 2024 tak dikha raha tha. Lekin aab ye 2011 dikha raha hai

Please Hamri compalain note karke hal kare.

Name : Ram Chander Yadav
    Vill. Balha, Post - Ashok Paper Mill
    Distt. : Darbhanga - 846001 (Bihar)

Thanks
    Pradeep Kumar

Pradeep Kumar Nov 19, 2008

Sir/Madam,

Aap logo se mera ek complaine hai ki mera Mobile NO. [protected] hai jo ki

Please Hamri compalain note karke hal kare.

Name : Ram Chander Yadav
    Vill. Balha, Post - Ashok Paper Mill
    Distt. : Darbhanga - 846001 (Bihar

• Ab
    abhinav kumar Nov 21, 2008

sir/madem,

aap logo se anurodh hai ki mera mobile no-[protected] se paisa kat ta hai. plz solve kare mera problem

• Sr
    Sr. shivchandra jha Jan 13, 2009

Sir/Madam

mere yainha ka network bahut kharab chal raha hai. phone ko resive karne par kuchh secend me network chala jata hai
    jiske karan phone cut jata hai. ye problem jabse tawor bana(parsauni, sitamarhi)me ushi samay se ho raha hai.

From:-shivchandra jha
    kanhauli gajpati
    parsauni
    sitamarhi 843325

santos singh Feb 14, 2009

This is regarding the customer care services in Patna, Bihar. Despite calling and talking to them that i dont want any additional services so they should not charge me any additional amount they didnt listen. They kept on asking for unnecessary details rather than solving the problem, after talking to them for 15 times, still i am unsure about my problem. My problem is since july 2008 they have been deducting Rs 50 per month from my account without telling me why? despite calling, they r only interested in fooling customers and stealing money, i think there is no need for customer fooling services...if still this site and this box and this mail holds any importance...do try and credit the amount i fooled for on my no. it is [protected].

• Kh
    khan78 Aug 04, 2009

hello, sir

plz inform me, yeh no ka app adress aur pata abta day

no yeh hai, [protected] yeh no kis jgha ka hai bihar may, bhut mharbani hogee

email id- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

• Ka
    kamesh mishra Jan 10, 2010

sir,
    my email id is [protected]@gmail.com

• Vi
    vishawjeet Jan 10, 2010

hello sir mujhe pata karna hai [protected] kisk nam par chal raha hai

nileshkumarroy Mar 15, 2010

sir mai bihar ka airtel custmer hoo mera mobile no [protected] hai mere balance braber kat jate 27 feb 2010 ko mere paise 13 rupye kat gae hai mai bar bar complain kar raha hoo par aapki or se koi bhi thos kadam nahi uthaya ja raha hai

nileshkumarroy Mar 15, 2010

sir mai panjab ka per mament custamer hoo mera mobile no [protected] hai sir feb month me mere 7.33 paise bina kam ke kat gae hai mera alter net contact no [protected] hai

javedaman May 31, 2010

Need User Name and location

Complaint Rating:
    To the Airtel Bihar customer care and services chain of command,

I would like to inform you that I am having big problem with below listed mobile no., last two months they sending me an abuse text message & call. if it is possible please send me their name and location on my given email id.

Here is the no.+[protected]

NITES Oct 28, 2010

Dear sir,
    i am having a plot of land in vill-parchha, dis-ROHTAS(BIHAR) i am ready to given
    lease for mobiletower to setup my land.very WEAK signal in my village of AIRTEL.
    location -village+post-PARCHHA,
    state-BIHAR

• Gu
    gulab Nov 08, 2010

To the Airtel Bihar customer care and services chain of command,

I would like to inform you that I am having big problem with below listed mobile no. [protected], last two months they sending me an abuse text message while I am out of station. if it is possible please send me their name and location on my given email id.

Here is the no. [protected], [protected]@gmail.com

Waiting for your prompt response on the matter, your response will be highly appreciated .

• As
    asif iqubal Mar 08, 2011

Dear air tel unit
    ' this is asif iqubal from bihar sharif (bihar). i took 2 connection's no is [protected]/[protected] but when i took these connection's they worked only 2 day's. when i consult ur retailer he said u hve subbmitted ur DL there is no mention ur self attested. i did these all things & i again submitted my fresh document's. but i didn't get any +ve rejult. it is going on arond ten day'. i m so worry about ur service. so plz kindly request to ur team plz solve my problem.waiting 4 ur +ve rejult.
    MD. ASIF IQUBAL

• Yo
    yogendar Dec 11, 2011

sir, bihar ke number me 1000rs. ka recharge ho gaya please recharge bake karwa do num, [protected]

• Ku
    kumar prem Nov 19, 2012

Hi,
    My airtel number is [protected].and this time i got message from your end that you are going to close this number.
    why you will have to close my number.

Praful Kishor Aug 24, 2014

Respected sir,
    I am Praful Kishor, my mobile no. [protected] was in roaming from February 2014. I have been using this no since 2011. Sir my no has been closed on 22 July 2014. Now CCE are saying that, this no can't be activated again. Earlier they were saying that I could get duplicate sim by submitting documents. Sir I need this no. badly. According to rules after getting closed, I could get duplicate sim within 90 days. But it has been only 1 Month. Please do something sir. I will be grateful to you sir.
    Thanks and regards.