Aircelpoor customer care

A

Hi,
I am prepaid customer of Aircel for past 15days; my sim got locked due to what i never new but when i approached customer care of Aircel Puducherry a very gentle lady there who dealt with this never cared to explain me just came up saying that i have to pay Rs.102 and get replaced my sim. And when i asked why she plainly she cannot do anything eles. I agreed for a replacement sim but during verfication she said its in the name of ANDRE i.e.my fathers name and he has to come i told her my fater had passed away since a year and how could my sim be regiseted in my dads name then she had nothing to say she gave me a new sim telling it would get activated only this evening she should have told all this before this is very annoying and service is very poor if aircel is going to have these kind of u would lose good customers.

• Ai
    Aircel Support Nov 30, 2016

Dear Salma Ss,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:

Date & Time of Cal:

Executive Name:

Or to deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this

matter.

Aircel Social Media Team

Salma Ss Nov 25, 2016

Hi
    Aircel has a very poor service. The customer care service people through 121, they don't know how to talk to customers and they are very lazy in answering the queries. On my number, the VAT service for music has been activated and it was not from my end. When i called them and checked the person person who spoke with me is Amer and his voice is not clear at all and he was talking very lazy. I asked him to forward the call to team leader then he connected me to Fatima, she doesn't care what we are asking. For all my queries she is replying by saying one thing "we will deactivate it". I asked her how it has been activated, she is not ready to answer me. She said i have deactivated it. I again asked her how did it activate, she said thanks for calling aircel and disconnected the call. It as 25min call. This call was on 26th Nov'16 at 8:45am

AIRCEL, Please do not waste public time by providing waste and poor service. Try to hire the employee who have patience to respond to customer queries. These many complaints has been raised, but no improvement at all in the service.

Salma Ss Nov 25, 2016

Online _CST Feb 27, 2016

Hi Reviewer78429,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your aircel number in order to look into your issue.

Warm Regards,

• Re
    Reviewer78429 Feb 24, 2016

a message like " sorry you don't have enough prepaid account balance to start this session " and the message doesnt appear ones but it comes in 30 and 40 times... it irritates much because all the time am getting this message neither i use much internet application and i even close application after using it ...so there's no point of this message to come ...i even asked other users but this like problem doesnt appeared... so if there's any solution please lemme know ... am getting this message in every 10 seconds

Online _CST Feb 13, 2016

Dear VaibhavSrivastava,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
    Amount deducted:
    Any message received upon deduction:

Warm Regards,

• Va
    VaibhavSrivastava Feb 11, 2016

This is Vaibhav Srivastava, I am using [protected] Aircel Number.
    I received a miss call from +[protected] after that my all balance which is around 85 or 90 INR cut to 0 "Zero".
    I Suppose this a fraud that some one is doing with Aircel or some heavy bug in Aircel Network.
    It shows Aircel is heavy infected network.
    Kindly look into this issue and Give my balance back to me asap.

Online _CST Nov 17, 2015

Hi Vivekz,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
    Email us at [email protected]

Online _CST Nov 09, 2015

Hi Vivekz,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected]el.co.in to help you.

Email us at [email protected]

• Vi
    Vivekz Nov 08, 2015

I have purchased one aircel sim very long back 4-5years (2009 i think)..!! My grand ma using it today 8.11.15 when we changing the sim to new mobi it asks puk code tried 198 customer care no. Spoke with them they verified my id and gave puk code [protected] and pin 1234.. note : thr is only 3 chances then the sim will block.. tried 1st time and told them it says wrong they told to try again i typed the same again.. same issue.. they told ur puk may not update pl contact after 4hrs .. note : its a final chance i tried aftr 4hrs to 198.. c care person told the same [protected] puk and 1234 pin thn i tried and my sim get blocked.. i tried 198 and told the issue they told problem is ours only ill connect to senior person.. senior person the lady spoke lik stupid.. the info. we gave is right may pl check in our shop, pay and get new sim.. y the f...k i need to pay for that and need to leave all my work and go to their shop.. they not accepting their mistake.. just trying to blame the customers.. (she means hiddenly tht i type wrong no. They gave right one.. i tried 3 times very slowly by checking no by no. ) not even this their customer service is very very poor..

Without any info. Without our knowledge. They simply activate news updates jockes etc.. then they will blame customers and wont cancel r refund our money just charge us 10..20..30..etc.. im even using airtel fr past 8yrs smtime thr may also hv complain after the net pack end they will take my bal. Amt without any notification.. thn ill call cust. Care but their response is very good will refund the amt immediately r within 24hrs to our a/c.
    So pl stop using aircel and check the other compitetors better thn aircel.. network which wont give good service to customers wont survive in the market.. they just in the market by giving offers to the customer.. if they wont give offer they wont survive.. they matching the offers by taking our money in this stupid service activations..!!

Remarks:
    Poor network signals, cross talk wn dialing sm other no.(friends r family even dialing frm contact list), activating stupid services without our knowledge, poor 2g and 3g network.. poor customer support..!!

• Al
    ALTAF KASMANI Jun 05, 2015

HI,
    Sir I m ALTAF from mumbai, i Recharge 77 A TO A Free caling,
    but this service is note working and i call costmer care
    they are note reciv my call
    so what i do...

Online _CST Mar 13, 2015

Dear R.Krishnan

Thanks for writing in to us. This is to inform you, post system check we have found that your number is in active status
    Meanwhile there is an outstanding amount of INR 304. Kindly clear the bill to enjoy uninterrupted Aircel services.

Warm regards

Online _CST Mar 12, 2015

Hi Krishnan,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Thanks & Regards

Email us @[email protected]

• Kr
    krishnanr19 Mar 10, 2015

Relationship No. 1-[protected]
    Aircel No . [protected]

The last bill [protected] dt 5.02.2015 for Rs.224 has been paid by me on 20/2/2015 ( before the due date)

I find that my No. has been blocked for the last few days . This has been done without any intimation to me .

Further, I just now received a call from no.[protected] following up for payment . I explained that there are no pending dues from my end. The lady was most discourteous in her talk and spoke in abusive language. I am shocked that Aircel employs such kind of people.

I cannot tolerate such attitude by Aircel staff . First you cut off my line without intimation to me despite the fact that I have paid all dues on time and then you abuse me.

I have been having relationship with Airtel for more than 10 years now and never once have I experienced this kind of behaviour/attitude from them. I deeply regret having chosen Aircel.

If you are really serious on correcting the situation, I want to know what action you are taking in respect of the concerned staff who spoke to me.

I will be writing separately to your Chairman also so that he is also made aware of how his people down below operate & handle customers.

R.Krishnan
    Executive Vice President

• Ar
    Arifshaikh Jan 25, 2015

Hi,

I call to your customer service in morning, I was call to your customer service I spoke to One for your executive I was asking her about the 3g service, She was stating that mei appko batarai hoo na, zaada mat boloo, this is way you people treat the customer harrising the customer, I informed to that how many times i informed, She was stating that aapne ni batataya hai to mere ko kaise maloom bloody ###er you are

I am very disappointed with the service

this is my contact number [protected]

Thanks & Regards,

Arif Shaikh

Online _CST Dec 22, 2014

Dear PRADEEP NEGI

Thanks for writing in to us. This is to inform you that kindly clear the outstanding amount for the number [protected] and then visit your nearest Aircel store. Meanwhile refer the details below:
    [protected] (Outstanding amount : 404 )

Warm regards
    Aircel Social Care

Online _CST Dec 22, 2014

Hi pradeep negi,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Thanks & Regards

Email us @[email protected]

• Pr
    pradeep negi Dec 16, 2014

dear sir,

i have given request for deactivation of my aircel post paid, mobile no [protected], another number [protected] in the month of 07.11.2014. when i have paid the last bill that time i requested the person to deactivate my number that time he told me that number will be deactivated but still i am receiving the bill which i have not used .now they are saying that u have to clear all the bills then only the number will be deactivate.
    your's
    pradeep negi

• Pa
    Paritosh Pal Sep 19, 2014

Dear Sir,

My Aircell Delhi Contact Number Is [protected].I did Complained in 198 toll free number regarding Charges Extra pay according to pulse Call and i requested for complain number then closed my number and services.I requested to u, Please Start My This Number.Otherwise I will Take action against Company. Please Resolve This query.

Paritosh Pal

Raunak Roy Chowdhury Sep 07, 2014

Sir/Madame, I
    am writing this letter as a year old loyal customer. My name is Raunak
    Roy Chowdhury. I am a student of CA Final and have completed Company
    Secretaryship. I give tuitions to finance my studies. Today on
    07/09/14 at 15:21 P.M. a sum of Rs.60/- was debited to my prepaid
    balance for the number [protected], which I have been using through your
    network for the past one year.The text message which came said that it
    was due to the activation of Aircel Limitless Music service for a month.
    I had not activated any such service.After this I spoke
    to two customer care executives. The first was a gentleman, who just
    refused to help in any way and kept on repeating how helping me was
    simply impossible.This gentleman suggested that i had clicked on some
    link which activated the service, whereas my smartphone browser will
    show otherwise. The second time a lady by the name Ashna, took my
    complaint and promised a revert within 48 hours.The complaint number is
    1-[protected].The lady said the service said that the service had been
    activated because I had received a call and activated the service
    through such a call.I have attached my call log screenshot to show that I
    had received no such call.Hence, this discrepancy between the customer care executives' versions clearly show that there is irregularity in this incident.I
    request you to kindly look in to this at the earliest and provide a
    resolution. I have also provided relevant screenshots from my phone.I
    have decided that I will be leaving your service as soon as my current
    balance gets used up I had ported my number from Reliance in hopes of a
    better network, but for one year I have complained non stop about the
    poor service at my house and certain pockets of the city where other
    networks provide full service. However, though the back end technical
    team sometimes responded, it was all to no avail.My last
    earnest request is kindly refund me the money. My balance was Rs.125/-.
    It is now Rs.65/- after the deduction of Rs.60. Hence, please as a last
    request allow me to spend the Rs.125/- and leave in peace. I am a
    student and have to give tuition to finance my studies. Please help.Regards, Raunak Roy Chowdhury96811050578820372014Flat - 3, Ground Floor, 36, Deodar StreetKolkata - 700019

• Me
    MelwinGilbert Jun 20, 2014

Its a useless network F**k just crap. My no is [protected]

• Ri
    Ria.M Jun 18, 2014

Hi
    Sir I am Ria from Kolkata. I am using Aircel since last year.I was moved by the tariff rates of Aircel so I opted for it. But recently in the last 2 weeks 20 rupees has been deducted from my main balance. I checked if any VAS has been activated but it was not. I called up the customer care for the problem. They told me a one time VAS is activated which will not be shown if I dial 155223. Why there are so many hidden problems and why didn't I get a message for the deduction. I am a student and 20 rupees is a lot of balance for me.I want it back immediately.

• Pr
    Prashant Kumar Jena Mar 15, 2014

Dear Sir,
    I have already brought a new sim from Giridurga Agency from 24.02.2014but till now it is not activated. I do not want this poor and service. Plz return my documents. I do not want this type of service. Neither customer service give the correct answer nor good service.If this type of service continue then it will be go down and finished in future in orissa.

• Kd
    K.Dhamodharan May 31, 2011

I K.Dhamodharan ( my mob no - [protected]) have registed a request for address change before a year, but till date my address was not changed.

Below things happened till date:

1. I have requested your people to come only after 7.00 PM at any week days or any time by week ends(since both of us are working)
    2. But all your representatives had visited only in week days before 5.00 PM.
    3. Since door was locked your representatives knocked my neighbour hood and got verification too.
    4. All the above things happened before 10 months.
    5. But each and everytime i call to customer care they assured that from forth coming bill address will be changed.
    Such a poor cooperation in address change aspect, they dont listen to customers. They care only when the connection is being taken then they don't know us at all. I have given one more request through mail, let me see whether this time they are resolving the problem or not.

• Aircel_India May 08, 2011

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the registered name and contact details for the mentioned Aircel number so that we can take your issue further and resolve it.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team

Sabir Ali Laskar May 07, 2011

Dear Sir,

My name is Sabir Ali Laskar, my wife using an Aircel connection [protected].Last 19 or 20 April 2011(I forgot the exact date) I have been using internet thorough my PC, my main A/C balance was Above Rs.30.Just after net connection, my balance became zero & net disconnected, but I did neither surf my mail nor downloaded anything.I have complain many time regarding this to the customer center, but customer supporter always telling me that there is no update on their system, always telling me to call after 6 hrs.It has bees almost one month past but I am not getting any kind of respond or help from your end. So please solve the issue.

//Regards
    [email protected]

• Di
    dinesh kolte Mar 10, 2011

Hi,
    Till date I have not received the hard copy of my bill . I had placed the request for the bill on 4thMarch and got an SMS from your customer care that the request is under process. Despite frequent calls to your customer care, your service has been pathetic. your customer executive doesnot escalate matter to their manager . Can you please send me the hardcopy of the bill.otherwise will not repay your bills

Dinesh kolte

• Li
    litty Jan 25, 2011

i had purchased new aircel sim card but till now only incoming service is been activated

• Li
    litty Jan 25, 2011

i had buy one new aircel sim, at the time i had submit the all proof to your dealer but only my incoming call are available & till now my out going calls did not get activated

• Ak
    akhil jain Oct 09, 2010

This is to inform you have made big mistake of mine life after taking your aircel number because mine full day is going to listen your customer care music wherein you have not given direct option to speak your customer service. After hearing alot of music & waisting our precieous time your executive came & give us silly options which by anymean is useless.

Now after making alot of calls mine subject mentioned number is not yet started wherein have got alot of solution/promises from your customer support. They also ask me to re-submit mine documentry proff when i visited your dealer from where have purchased this number, they told me already sent mine documents & now they can't do anything as common wealth games is been moving & could help only CWG over.

You tel me where i have been made mistake, ya i can say this i had made mistake only selected the Aircel. Now you peoples can look into this matter & start mine number. if you required any any type of information from mine side please let me know i will come & submit this but i request you to please start this number on priority basis as I am coming under huge loses.

Awaiting to hear from you soon.

Thanks
    Akhil

ranjankumar Aug 21, 2010

HI
    sir i am ranjan from chennai, Aircel customer are not satisfy me, so tell to you, please refer to me so my sim card missing.
    what i will do, i want same number please help me sir, [protected] this number missed

jaynarayan parida Jul 06, 2010

HI
    sir i am jay from kolkata, Aircel customer are not satisfy me, when i ask any query they tell me i have no update u call me after 6 hr, Again after 6hr i called to customer care they tell me same .What is this ????

• Av
    avishak Jun 03, 2010

network problem.[protected]

• Vs
    V.sharma Apr 19, 2010

dear aircel,
    i just want to say that instead of poor service aircel has hired many executives whi so ever make fake calls and irritate the customer or uses the slang or rude language . I had received a call from number who spoke very rudely and he donot even have the manners how to speak to executive and when i asked him to forward call to supervisior he then uses bad words abt my family and said call at 2:30 am in the night, as aur supervisior will be here with us. THe number is [protected]. Actually he made a fake calls during night time and told us that he is from aircel office and many other things. SO sir its a request please take an action against that person and please consider this application. IF aircel really wants to listen to the customer problems then they have to take action against the number mentioned above. If u consider my application then i will be highly thankful to u and may be possible that i will not forget your this kind of action. thanks sir and plz take action aginst the above mentioned number.
    VARUN SHARMA
    [email protected]

sagar0117 Apr 15, 2010

I need aircel customer care email id..

sagar0117 Apr 15, 2010

Dear Aircel,

Sub: Complaint...

I am Mr. Manickam Kannan a bonafied customer of Aircel having mobile set with no.[protected]. I love the offers and the way you treat your customers which made me to stay with Aircel for past 3 yrs. But now am disappointed because of the service provided by your agent on 13/04/2010 at 05.30pm. I received a call from your agent from 044 [protected] this num on the above stated date regarding some offer... Like that our conversation started. Then he asked about my personal details like my name, residential address. When I replied that you may have my details as your calling from Aircel. Then he started to answer rudely. He replied that if we have your details why we are going to ask you. When I questioned for what you need these details he replied just for the offer. I asked him about the offer he in turn said about some postpaid offer. As I was in my work place I told him am sorry am not interested as of now and please call me later, but before I complete my speech. He just banged the call saying "nee vechi tholainga phone ah" in a rudely manner. As if I disturbed him.

I wanted to bring in notice of the company that the kind of service provided by the Aircel employee was really pathetic. These cc executive should learn atleast how to behave with customers...Otherwise the word customer care executive lies fake.

Even I handle a team in customer support and I know the in and out’s and quality parameters of a call center. And I personally dint expect this from a very good organization in which I have experienced pleasing service so far. And as a customer I like to point out this for the betterment and to maintain the standard of the company. Hope this will be sorted out and awaiting for your reply.

Thanking you,
    With warmest regards,
    (Manickam kannan)
    CEO
    Personal number ([protected])

Rahul Mishra Apr 06, 2010

Have you tried to visit any of the Aircel stores, you should go and talk to them about the delay, I am sure they will help you out.

• Sy
    Syed Mudhasir Apr 02, 2010

I am syed, my number is [protected]. and I had applied for migration from postpaid to prepaid on 18th March . Guess what, the aircel team is still processing it. bloody hell.. so ###in poor service from them. I dont know whats the problem in processing it soon. Everytime i call de say within a day it will get activated. And here u go till now nothin of such thing happened. I guess they are delaying it just because they can charge me rental for these dayz. so so bad service.

Radhakrishan Mar 06, 2010

Sir my Sim ([protected]) I live at kadri gate old birra bagh farrukhabad209625 . My Sim has been lost on Thursday 4 march 2010 So I request to you please stop all the services of my Sim .

Rahul Mishra Jan 05, 2010

@shaikh abdul I understand my friend it is quite frustrating sometimes when you can’t get a solution. Why don’t you visit the nearest Aircel store and discuss your problem there I am sure you will get a quick a effective answer to your problem…