Airasiait's a pain to call airasia

T

Have you ever call up to AirAsia customer service hotline? What do you think about the customer service hotline? For me, it's totally a pain to call them up. Why is it so? I recently made a call to the customer service hotline to change my flight to a later date. First when I was connected, I get a recorded message that last 30 seconds which is not able to skip by pressing any number. After making the right way into speaking to a customer service representative, I was put on the line for more than 20 minutes for listening to their annoying music and machine recorded voice:

"Thank you for wating. All our customer service representatives are currently busy. Please continues to hold or feels free to call back us later."

Oh! That's great. I was paying expensive call charges to listen to that annoying music and machine recorded answer and in the end I get nothing. I didn't even had a chance to speak to any of their customer representative(s). Representative(s)? I don't think there are many of them. Else I won't end up waiting for more than 20 minutes for a chance to speak to them.

I've tried another 3 times of calling the customer service hotline after the first call. I wasn't able to speak to anyone again this time. That's more than 30 minutes of waiting in total. Now, I'm trying to call them everyday see if anyone answer my call. Suprisingly, no one is actually answering. This time I'm wondering whether they have any customer representative in the call center. I even tried to call them just now in the early morning 8am so that I can be served faster. But, still, the same waiting. I think it's around 1 hour of waiting in total and I didn't even has a chance to speak to a real human. It's dissapointing me.

In my opinion, customer service hotline should always be provided for free. Even it is charged, customer enquiry should be processed in a faster manner. I don't think we deserve the wait for more than 20 minutes and paying the freaking expensive call charges. Providing a free of calling charges customer service hotline should be the right way to do. Company paying for the call charges will always ensure customer enquiries being processed fast. I was thinking whether AirAsia is earning from the call charges to pay for their representatives. Else why do they want to keep us on the line for such a long time? Give me a good reason.

Is this a joke, Tony?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Tony Fernandes <[protected]@fly.airasia.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 7:33 PM
Subject: Staying True to Our Promises

Dear AirAsia Guests,

AIRASIA AND SCICOM JOIN FORCES IN ESTABLISHING A WORLD CLASS CONTACT CENTRE-
ASIAN CONTACT CENTRES SDN BHD

When I wrote to you a few months back, I shared your frustrations over our Call Centre service. I couldn't agree more - as the World's Best Low Cost Airline, AirAsia's Call Centre too should be world class.

Now I am pleased to present to you Asian Contact Centres Sdn Bhd, our integrated Call Centre for all our country operations - Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, China, India, Laos, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and the UK. Operations will soon expand to serve guests in Japan, Korea, the Philippines, the Middle East and India. I am sure you have experienced significant improvements in our Call Centre service since it started operations on 16 February 2009.

Asian Call Centres Sdn Bhd is a landmark collaboration between AirAsia and Scicom (MSC) Berhad, a regional industry leader in customer contact management services. With Scicom's multiple contact centres in Asia, serving customers and clients from over 40 countries and in over 40 languages, Asian Contact Centres Sdn Bhd is able to meet your expectations and ensure your booking needs, and enquiries are efficiently attended to.

We are very glad that with Asian Contact Centres Sdn Bhd we are now able to handle 5 million transactions a year in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Thai, Mandarin, Cantonese and Bahasa Indonesia.

Malaysia +[protected] (Booking)
+[protected] (Inquiry)
Thailand +[protected]
Operating Hours : 8am - 9pm (GMT+7)
Indonesia +[protected]
Operating Hours : 8am - 9pm (GMT+7)
Singapore +[protected]
China +[protected]
United Kingdom +[protected]
Operates 24 Hours, Daily
Australia [protected]
Operating Hours : 10am – 11pm (GMT+10)
Others +[protected] (Booking)
+[protected] (Inquiry)
Operating Hours : 8am - 9pm (GMT+8)

On another note, we would like to encourage you to continue visiting our website www.airasia.com where you not only enjoy our low fares but also manage your bookings on your own and obtain vast information on our routes and destinations.

Thank you for flying AirAsia and for making us the 2009 World's Best Low Cost Airline*.

Best regards,
Tony Fernandes

• Ro
    rosie esteva daria Dec 25, 2018

Happy Holidays,
    Just need to highlights that now with new technology with online savvy:- your AI SYSTEM DID'T ANSWER the humanity questions?
    Please Improved your AI System and the person in the customer service IS THE valuable person on the search! if no one answer the phone AirAsia should open Vacancy for Customer service! Because much jobless need a job!

Ps: I just need feedback on my #cases [protected]/[protected] summited. What is the status? and don't give me a number that no one answer?
    if there is still human manpower working on and reading this! thank you and happy holidays.

Regards:
    Daria

• Ke
    keanas Jun 22, 2018

Thank you for writing to AirAsia and please accept our apologies for late investigate and late reply,

Pertaining to your feedback, please allow us to explain to you that we always do our best to adhere to the published schedule and we are fully aware that retiming disrupts our guests' travel plans but flights are retimed for various reasons where we reasonably consider this to be justified by circumstances beyond our control or for reasons of safety or commercial reasons.

Upon the occurrence of any of Cancellation, Changes of flight Schedules, we will assist guests which are not inconveniences for new flight schedule and we shall have no further liability.

For booking number ZSHR5E, we checked and found that flight FD 3228 was delayed and staff assisted you to move flight free of charge to FD 3211.

Once again apologize for any inconvenience caused. We do hope to have your kind understanding and we are looking forward to serve you in the next opportunity given.

Should you need further assistance, kindly contact us via our AirAsia Customer Support page.

Thank you for your kind choosing AirAsia.

My response back to them
    Dear Salita Jongjit,

Thank you for responding back in a timely matter. I must say that I do not understand how Air Asia can justify their decision on this matter and claim that there is no further liability to consider. I have to disagree with this decision and to ask that this issue is looked into again.

If I am correct it looks like Air Asia is claiming any circumstances beyond their control is justified. Any cancellations or change of a flight schedule there is no further liability on behalf of Air Asia. We made no cancellations nor did we change our flight what happened was our flight FD 3228 from Krabi to Bangkok was delayed for 1 1/2 hrs. and that caused us to miss our departing flight from Bangkok to San Francisco. For whatever reason Air Asia changed our flight FD 3228 to FD 3211 why the change of flight, by this time we had already missed our departing flight from Bangkok to San Francisco. I felt there was no purpose for this change we still missed our flight, after all, we were an hour behind schedule when this change was made. I believe this change was to benefit Air Asia after all a cancellation or a change of flight schedule releases them
    ( Air Asia) from any liabilities. Air Asia knows we did not cancel our flight and we did not request any flight schedule changes. We missed our flight due to a 1 1/2 hr delay on our flight FD 3228 Air Asia Airlines would be liable for any and all our addition charges and that is why they made this flight change. If this flight was available why did they not load up the passengers on from flight FD 3228 the flight that was delayed? If this was done we would have never missed our flight and would not have to book another one and pay an additional $900? each. So I ask again for Air Asia to look into this again for there is only one way to resolve this matter and that is, to be honest, and fair and do what is it that needs to be done and issue the full refund. Take responsibility for the inconveniences and the nightmare Air Asia has brought us on our what is suppose to be a happy time our vacation

I need help can someone please tell me other than customer support and the airline itself is there another place were I can get help.

• Ra
    RachelClaire Mar 03, 2018

AirAsia customer service is terrible. Due to medical issues I had to cancel my travel plans. I have since requested for a confirmation of flight costs, and certificate to prove missed flight (since our ticket would not allow us to cancel in advance) so that I can claim back the cost from insurance. I still have not received anything for 2 months and after 4 written requests.
    I also tried to use the online live chat, had to wait 45mins in a queue to be met with completely unhelpful and downright rude staff. No customer service at all, seriously unimpressed.

• Vi
    Vin Albo Oct 20, 2017

MORE IMPORTANT = WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GROUND STAFF THAT WERE STEALING FROM THE AIRASIA PASSENGERS LUGGAGE AT BALI? NO MENTION THAT THESE COULD BE TERRORISTS ...PLANTING BOMBS ON FLIGHTS AIR SIDE...ANSWERS PLEASE TONY OR IS THIS ANOTHER HIDDEN GEM

• Vi
    Vin Albo Oct 20, 2017

NOW EVERYBODY CAN FLY - - - - - - - - LATE

chaffez Aug 04, 2016

hahahahaha...wat a joke. this is not a complaint lorrr...lol

• Pa
    paraparasakura Aug 04, 2016

First Day:
    (Time:5.00am Date:31July2010 Place:Thailand International Airport)
    When i arrival to thailand, i & my girl friend luggage lost at airport,
    Then go to bangkok to purchase clothes, shirts & commodity and etc. Waste lot of money.
    Lucky airasia staff find my both luggage at night & return me. But it too late. I already buy all thing.

• Cu
    CurtArizona Aug 04, 2016

My wife, my son, Daughter-in-law and I all booked a tour of Thailand via A & F Tour Travel Co., Ltd.
    A & F Tour Travel Co., Ltd. used AirAsia for 2 fights we needed. Big mistake.
    A & F Tour Travel created part of the problem and AirAsia used A & F Tour Travel blunder to profit.
    Upon booking through A & F Tour Travel they indicated that the flight and all fees had been paid. Not true. Still trying to get refund from A & F Tour Travel Co., Ltd.
    1st flight A & F Tour Travel failed to prepay any baggage. Thus we got hit with the standard bag fees at their smallest bag size which allowed AirAsia to charge us for over weight bags. We argued to no avail. Overall Initial Bag fees was about $60 and over weight charges came to $270. We were under weight on Delta Airlines with our bags, but 24 kilo over on AirAsia. 24 Kilo times 350 baht came to $270. What a scam. We offered to pay upsize our bags to avoid the over weight charges. They said that was against policy. That is NOT policy but that is their scam.

2nd flight A & F Tour Travel Co., Ltd. did prepay 20 kilo per bag (4 bags). That made us still over. Thanks A & F Tour Travel Co., Ltd. For your blunder. Again they would not let us upsize our bags so they changed us $80 in over weight charges.

My recommendations: Don't ever use AirAsia but if you must make your own reservations and prepay for a larger (heavier) the bags then you expect to check in. I am sure AirAsia will find a reason to charge you more somehow.
    Another thing about AirAsia, don't expect the fights to depart on time, ever. Which means they will be late landing, always?
    I recommend Thai Airways. We have flown them several times and have NEVER had a problem.

I will never let a tour company make my reservations again, I will do it myself. If i mess up then it will be my fault.

• Hu
    huimin_christy Aug 04, 2016

On 9th April, My boyfriend and I took the 4.30pm bus from KL Sentral to One Utama.. After rushing all the way to the platform, we see no sign of the bus driver. When we finally found him, while chatting with another bus driver, he simply pointed the bus without even asking if we need to put away our luggages. So politely, we asked him. He just stood there, still chatting and watch us putting our luggages in the luggage compartment of the bus. I wouldn't mind putting them myself if we haven't hold so many other things in our hands. That was just so unhelpful and lazy of the skybus driver.

• Ic
    ICelyn Teo Aug 04, 2016

Worst experience on the incident happened last night (8th June 2014) for AK721 which suppose boarding at 1950 from Kuala Lumpur to SINGAPORE. All the passengers have boarded the flight then oil filled. After half an hour, there was an announcement made where it requests all the passengers to move out from AK 721 and changed to gate K21 ! It's was late and we were waiting at K21 for half an hour as well .. Boarding another airplane ! Waiting inside another airplane located @ gate K21 for more than an hour ! We queued and the air crews did not help the passengers to put their baggage and caused the long long queue while boarding !' And we're waiting for the captain to retrieve the report .. It was a terribly experience !!! We landed in Singapore at 11:20pm Singapore time !!! POOR MANAGEMENT OF THE AIRASIA STAFFS! They even shouted and rude with the passengers while we waiting at gate K21 !!! As a conclusion, I'm very disappointed with the AirAsia service & I hope it could be improved in future. Hope the relevant parties could investigate the incident happened last night.

Comments

• Jy
    Jyoj Jul 26, 2016

They have cancelled there tonight that s 24july bang-Delhi flight wch was sced for 8.50pm. And denied to reimburse accommodation or money as per new aviation policy. V got next flight tom 9 am now but then have to bear lots of expenses. Airlines said that aviation policy still not implemented, which to my knowledge has been already in implementation since 15th June. Strange nd weird . My no [protected]

• Ra
    Ramesh Neelima Apr 14, 2016

None of the call number of different countries are not working when I am ready to bear international call charges.
    I booked the ticket and first time I got into trouble then I realized that zero support from AirAsia. Even online form not giving any confirmation :(

Nocheapo Feb 25, 2016

Why is everyone complaining... simple you pay peanuts you get monkeys!! That is why it's not worth saving a little money to fly on AirAsia, no standard nor quality Just say no to cheapskate airlines.

• Dr
    Dr Abhinav Singh Jan 28, 2016

I travelled through Air Asia from Bangalore to delhi. On a whole, my experience was ok. I had given my luggage as fragile and these highly professional people had mishandled it very badly and when I received it on luggage belt in Delhi it was not even in safety tray. May be it's a small thing for them, but all delicate stuff inside My bag were damaged and I had nothing but to repent travelling through Air Asia. Thank you for showing true colours during my first experience only. I won't be recommending it to anybody now onwards. I have my word. God bless u

• St
    Stanley Allen Jan 28, 2016

I've had a booking for my Wife and myself for 10 months. We chose our return flights with our own seat choices, meals and additional baggage, all for extra charges. When it came time to print our boarding passes, their site recognised my details but not my Wife's, as they had her recorded as a "Mr" too. So I went to the bookings choice page, entered the requested detail and thinking I was submitting her accurate details, selected 'modify' booking.
    I now have my booking, my boarding passes and she has; a separate new booking and still unable to check in on-line.
    For 3 days I've phoned the Aussie call centre, who refer me to an Indonesian phone contact - number changed! The 1300 phone contact - not connected! The CHAT line - unable to connect because of heavy volume of chats!
    I am beside myself thinking that a flight we planned and paid for almost a year ago, might end up with my Wife not making the flight because we couldn't resolve a simple issue by discussing it with an Air Asia Sales representative.
    Why doesn't the Australian Consumer Affairs look into this Company and it's lack of after sales services. Surely the way Air Asia operates it booking services in Australia isn't bonafide?

• Wa
    Wang Bide Jan 28, 2016

Hi Tony, try calling your S'pore tel no [protected]. If the line is not working pls remove it. It's a shame to have the number listed but it is dead

• De
    Dev Thomas Dec 19, 2015

Dear Officer in Charge,

I encountered a very bad experience at the Changi International Report yesterday caused by your ground staff Shobana.

My booking number is PM6UMR and I boarded a flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur on AK700 at 0735am.
    I had come to the Airport and wanted to check in and approached the staff who was standing at a self help kiosk and was rudely told that I should do a self check in where I already slightly late . The self help kiosk already informed me on the screen and there I approached your staff sobhana again and there she muttered under her breath that why could I not do something simple.

I then told her off saying that was not right of her to speak to a customer like that .
    She then told me to shut up !!!
    I was shocked beyond words and she refused to give her details until I raised my voice and she continued to abuse me with the shut up phrase . I was then approched by your ground staff Manager Pratap Rai who jusy waived off the issue and then just gave a hasty apology . I then realised that I was late for my flight and wanted to take a photo of her but she threathened not to allow me to board . I then deleted the photo and cannot indentify the issue and wish to bring it up for your attention . I then related my issue to Cabin Crew Kumari MAA 2709 muthu kumari @deepa who told me to write to you .

I gave my details for a callback but until now received no communication and was even told sarcastically that his boss was Tony Fernandes and was not to contact. I was belittled and humiliated by your ground staff and wish to get a proper investigation on what happened.

I have pasted my feedback to Logan Velaiyatham FB page who is CEO of Air Asia Singapore for a faster response .

James Thomas
    Contact [protected]

• Ah
    ahguan Nov 13, 2015

I am extremely disappointed with the hotline and the lack of contactibility of Air Asia - it took me much effort to narrow down to the Singapore rep office telephone number but when i called there is no dialing tone at all. All i need to do is to reschedule my booked flight from johor to sibu to singapore to kuching to sibu (from 2 to 3 sector return flight - that will mean more revenue for Air Asia) but not being able to get through even to speak to your staff how can i have further trust in your airline

• Ag
    Agarwal SA Sep 18, 2015

@ Air Asia, you guys have a pathetic customer service and pathetic sense of understanding customer query, i had booked 2 tickets from bangkok to phuket for 4 Nov but you have given me ticket for 11 September after following up for 15 days, writing some 20 mails i get the feedback that there in error from Air Asia's side, i mean its a pathetic and a coward response i have ever got from such a big industry giant not accepting their mistake and putting it onto customer.

Air Asia shame . Boooo

• Wo
    woon hock, wong Sep 25, 2014

Dear Mr Tony Fernandez,
    Air-asia is getting too big and becomes unfriendly and unreasonable. I have recently accidentally booked 2 return tickets from KL to JB for the same date, same planes. I even notified your ground staff of the double bookings well before departure date. Despite repeated appeal for cancelling and returning me the other unused ticket, the answers are "we regret unable to refund you..." I am your loyal customer, and may have no choice but to fly by other air-lines. You may want to investigate my booking numbers GGYBVK and ADG98A.
    The case is so straight forward and yet your staff don't seem to be able to see that it is simply double booking on the same flights.
    Thank you for your kind attention.

• Ph
    Phuong Nguyen Hoang Aug 08, 2014

Customer Service is damn BAD
    I really feel disappointed about AirAsia service.

First, I booked the flight from HCM City to Bangkok is FD655, then the flight was cancelled and I had to change to FD651. When I came to airport, the checking guy said that my ticket was cancelled by Airasia and they already sent the refund to me on APR. SO RIDICULOUS, I called to my bank and they said they didnt receive any payment from AirAsia until now ( JUL).

Ok, fine, I have to pay for another ticket at the airport and they said: "If you still not received the refund, send email to us the ticket and your bank statement. We will refund the ticket to you".

Then, I came to Bangkok and directly came to the service counter to ask about my refund. After this, I received the email from Nattapon Prachakul - Customer Care - Thai AirAsia said that: "As part of our Terms and Conditions, the refund policy states that you will receive your refund within 30 business days. Anyway we have forwarded your issue to our refund team to expedite refund process as soon as possible."

FINALLY, THANK SO MUCH FOR AIRASIA'S PROMISE, I still didnt receive my refund. I sent the this form to you guys but after 5 days and no one answered me. All the thing I need now is the answer for my problem. PLEASE, DONT PROMISE IF YOU CANNOT DO IT !!! AirAsia just gave me the ton of ### with their service TT^TT

• Pa
    Patriciamixmail Jun 06, 2014

Fully agree: telephone not answering, live chat service only linking to a sales page, managing your own booking, only linking to
    A sales page, "ask Air Asia" tool: only linking to a sales page...
    All these "helpful" tools are only a farce

Fly with Air Asia next time? : no, thanks. Never ever again
    Patricia

• Pi
    PineHazel May 28, 2014

Called the call service centre line in Singapore. Zero service level. The guy who picked up call sounded rude and impatient. I just asked him a simple question on flight booking. He did not reply my question and proceeded to ask for personal details which he did not bother to explain why he was sourcing for such particulars. Only upon my probing that he grudging told me for call logging purpose. Seriously I hope all the calls to Air Asia call centres are recorded and that management at Air Asia makes an effort to listen to the quality of the calls. Only then, would the management at Air Asia understand how frustrated and dissatisfied their customers are on the quality of the call centres, and how many potential and future customers they have lost during the process.

• Ar
    Around the world May 27, 2014

Yes I agree with the rocknike and I have different type of bad experience with Airasia. Me and my wife fly with Airasia from Adelaide to Laos and cross the border to Cambodia and back to Adelaide from Seim Rep. Transit through Malaysia and got the transit visa stay overnight at Tuna hotel. When we finish the trip and try to depart from Siem Rep the Airasia duty manager stop us and let us wait in the boarding counter for more than one hour because we do not have the transit visa to Malayasia. I try to explain him and show the transit visa we got from Malayasia before entering Laos. But he did not agree because his knowledge about the outside world is nill and also he cannot read English. He never even consider my permanent residency status in Australia. After one hour he came back and let us go but he said one of Airasia staff will come to assist us in Malayasia and never try to get the transit visa and the immigration will send us back to Cambodia. What a bull ###. No one has come to assist us and we got the transit visa from the Malayasia immigration. Airasia should recruit more knowledgeable staff so the passengers do not come across incidents like this.

• Th
    Thess DC May 11, 2014

I agree with you guys. I tried to call Air Asia so many times to cancel our flights but I wasn't able to speak to anyone. So terrible and I'm very disappointed for their very poor service. Next time will book on Cebu Pacific instead on Air Asia.

• Ro
    rocknike May 03, 2014

airasia call centre sucks because i have been calling for almost an hour and i cant get through the line. i called the call centre in indonesia and in kl but cant get through. the website of airasia i have been trying and trying to log in to check in doesnt work! i will not fly with airasia again...its just so dissapointing. the call centre for customer services are bad, the price of flight rates are getting higher and higher and its not a budget friendly carrier anymore, the website link is always broken! SHAME ON YOU AIRASIA!

an_irate_customer Apr 23, 2014

This has to be the worst call center support ever. I have been trying to call Airasia Australia call center for the past 3 days. I must have made at least 10 calls and have waited for at least 10 mins to 20 mins on each call. And after paying all the for calling customer care, I could not speak to an operator. I have tried at all hours, morning/afternoon/evening/night and this is supposed to be a 24 hours support. It's pathetic, rubbish and absolutely low class for a carrier which wants to be considered the best low cost air carrier.

And this is when Airasia suddenly cancelled my booking claiming the flight itself has been cancelled. The only option is to fly on a different date which doesn't always work as unlike the call center we are real people working in real offices. Now I am not even confident of getting my refund. Oh, they don't even have the courtesy to reply to their email. I sent an email 3 days ago at an address they themselves asked me contact for refund upto cancellation. ([email protected])

In toady's professional and customer centric market, this is beyond acceptable.

• Fr
    Frustrated with Air Asia Jan 06, 2014

Dear Tony, I hope you read this. We have paid a big price as a Trade -off for choosing this cheap airline. We booked a flight to India last night and guess what. The flight has not taken off till now.
    My sisters who are suppose to attend my uncle's funeral are still at LCCT Kuala Lumpur at the time of this mail.
    I had the same delay coming back from bali two weeks ago.

I completely agree that the luxury can be foregone when you choose a budget airline but not time. It is not how many passengers travelled in Air Asia, how many were satisfied.

• Li
    Lim family Dec 19, 2013

My family and I were having an enjoyable trip to japan through airasia . However when we came here from Malaysia they allowed us to carry our lbags without any lit equipment, but on the day of our return from japan, the check in counter for our luggage denied our bags as hand carries because we didn't have a laptop inside. The attendant took advantage of my son, my mother, my niece and my nephew, forcing us to pay extra 3000 yen. What is the meaning of this, she denied all our explanations. This inoue girl has insulted my right as a customer. If this persists to happen I shall not persist to be a customer here again. Airasia should reflect on this matter. They should be more specific about their rules. I hope the higher ups will take action to change this.

janeymca Aug 12, 2013

Absolutely agree with everyone. Has got to be the worst service of any airline. I cannot get my enquiry answered. I have suffered web site crashing, error messages, long queues and being cut off due to user inactivity when I am the last person to write something! I was charged for two sets of insurance when I only wanted one. And my response- well that's our procedure!! No answer coming through to email. I also get the idea that the on-line staff will say anything to finish with you. In response to the error messages I was told that I shouldn't use Chrome but Firefox. I did this and what happened? You got it exactly the same error message!!! I bet you Tony Fernandes would never use this airline if he had to book for himself. Time is money and all that... What a joke.

Joyce Wan May 06, 2013

Dear Tony, I experienced the pain as described above. I called to +[protected] for few days onward, there was no tones at all. Recently I'm facing online baggage problem. I wonder system has an error. I want to buy a baggage to and flow for my coming trip, but system preselected minimum 15kg baggage for all the travelers in my booking, this including traveler kid aged 4. I have tried numbers of ways, I even wrote to http://www.airasia.com/my/en/e-form.page. No responding at all. Finally I managed to chat with Customer representatives thru AirAsiaLiveChat. I requested to remove baggage for others traveler as they don't need it. They refuse, the information they gave me, it is compulsory to purchase the baggage allowance for ALL guests & flights under the same booking. There's NO 'No Checked-in Baggage' option available. They even advise me to proceed to payment in order to make sure guest are able to board the flight. I'm so discomfort now, I would like to know whether I still able to get on board without pay the baggage which AirAsia preselected for me. I look forward to your reply and resolution to my problem as soon as possible. Thank you.

• Ar
    AraCo May 01, 2013

I've never complained in my life for any customer service however bad it was. But, Air Asia service personnel made me really mad. The tone of their voice is so impatient. Terrible customer service! It feels like they didn't get any training at all.

• Al
    albythai Apr 30, 2013

Too bad. . . I believed that airasia was a serious company. . . Never think about this when you always goes well. . Until it goes wrong and you always good looks can be deceiving. . Today i had the test. . I maybe stupid but i booked a domestic flight thai return to the country of my wife when i finished the operation, i realized it was wrong not the month october, but in september. . . Ummm. . After only 15 minutes to the only solution that they gave me change your flight and pay as if the prenotassi from again. . The promotion of 5313. 00 to 13335. 00 bath not bad right. . . I just have to treasure it and the current account goes down. Perhaps it would take a little bit of elasticity.

• Ne
    nettea Apr 10, 2013

I am trying to get a refund for the extras I booked and paid for but did not receive (in flight entertainment and advance seat booking - AU$ 74.00) I have sent a number of emails and to be fare I received 1 answer giving me a complaint number and advice to send photocopies unfortunatly the only email form they seem to have does not take my attachments does anyone know of a better way to contact them ??

• Es
    Esther Nguyen Jul 13, 2012

What the f*** worse customer service line I have ever not seen before... I could not make the call to the line also, all the ### bla bla came out... Even the customer service attitude at the airport is also very bad... Tony, can you give us an explaination again?

• Cr
    craigkuwait Jun 14, 2012

What a load of rubbish. We are travelling next week to Thailand, just got a text message saying the flight was cancelled - but no explanation! Sorry forgot to mention that we live in Kuwait - so to ring the uk office is expensive - and of course impossible as they only hire idiots there with the worlds worse option list - then tried to ring the Thailand office - said that the number was wrong - basically might as well just not have bothered!
    Well done Tony Fernandes - you must be really happy to put your name to such a worth product!
    Craig

SSuki Feb 20, 2012

bad airlines...never upgrade themselves

• Gl
    glen27tor Jan 13, 2012

Hi, I agree with all those that complain about Air Asia's 0845 number. I have received an email stating that there are no flights to London after the end of March. I have a booking for April 3rd from Kuala Lumpur to London. I have tried for hours to get any answer on their UK [protected] number and have even attempted to email them from their website "contact us" form on numerous occasions, no response. I have hotel bookings and onward flights to take into account and cannot do anything about them until I know what's going on. I am 70yrs old and much travelled and I can say that this is the worst company by far with regards to lack of customer service.

• Ga
    Gabiloone Aug 12, 2011

AirAsia’s Bangkok ground crew #34 did not want to loose face. At first she told me my carryon exceeded the weight, when I pointed out that there are 2 of us traveling, she then changed her tactic and told me to just listen and do what she wanted. That is to have me empties the content of my small carryon bag into plastic bags and to reassemble it once on the airplane. I told her it is a security hazard to do so. It was safer and cleaner to have it all in my small suitcase. Did not want to loose face she called security to threaten to throw me off the airplane. This went on for half an hour. It was a nightmare. Security agent Krung is posted here.