Airasia — customer care
I am traveling by flight: I5 536 from Bhubaneswar to Kolkata on 16th November 2017.
I had called up the customer care to check for extra baggage charges. I was told that I can prebook my luggage for 20kgs by making a payment of 1250INR.
When I asked her about the airport charges per extra kilo, I was said that I will be charged Rs 900 extra per kilo.
But my luggage weighed only 18 kilos and I had to pay only 250*3=750 extra according to the check in counter staff, had I not already done a prebooking as suggested by the customer care.
I was not clearly told about the policy and was charged extra for no reason at all.
If the customer care cannot provide the customer with proper information, what is it for? Inspire of me asking the per kilo extra luggage, she did not let me know it is only 250INR per kilo.
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Air Asia - lost my subsequent flight due to delay of almost 3.5 hours
- Airasia - spoilage charges levied on me
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight