Air India / regarding flight cancellation

India Review updated:

I am yeso raghava sai charans sister.. I want to complaint regarding flight cancelation. Today at 8:40pm I have flight from vijayawada to delhi. Before 5hrs of departure there was a msg that flight is cancelled, tomorrow I have international flight. Now instantly I need to book flight and that price of indigo which I booked is very high. And moreover I need to pay penalty for my luggage which almost 10kgs. I booked taxi from vijayawada to hyderabad that is also expensive... Because of your flight cancellation, I should pay extra amount for other penalty (extra money for flight ticket, luggage, taxi) of nearly 10-12000. I want you (management of air india) to refund my air india ticket money along with those penalty.. As it is your problem. How can you cancel flight before 5-6 hrs. Any how I want money back. I kept all proofs (tickets). People choose air india because of extra luggage now I ishould pay extra amount for 10kgs. I want to be refund money along with penalty amount in 2 -3 working days.. Otherwise its shame of you and your airlines..

As
Feb 22, 2019

Comments

•   Apr 15, 2019

Mr Yeso Raghava Sai Charans,

If the air carrier had not compensated within 10 days following the cancellation of their fight,
    you can hire a lawyer or the professional in the civil aviation matters, whom you need to submit the copies of the documents aiming to request money via the distrcit court or customers court in your town / state.

The legal charges start from Rs 6000 for such type of the cases.

The decision (adjudication) is upon the decision maker in a defined legal situation.

The time limit for the legal action is 1 year.

Regards,

sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregulations matters (Asia and Europe)
    Aryan engineers Ltd