Air India — loss of valuable items from baggage
I travelled from dxb to kochin on 11 oct 2019 (AI 934) and arrived at kochin airport by 7.05 pm.I found one of my bag was torn completely and items were missing from the same .it came in the belt covered in a transparent dnata cover with my few things scattered here and there and few already damaged.
Bag tag number was [protected].
Kindly check on the same and revert.i hope to receive my lost things or compensation for the same.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - no response from ecommerce department for refund 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - Non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265