Air India Expressamount debited without ticket booking.

S Oct 01, 2019

Myself Sharath Kumar, tried to book ticket from Kuwait to Mangaluru. But unfortunately ticket was not booked and i dint got any booking details but my amount was got deducted. I used my gulf bank credit card which last number was 0612 and 114.77KD was deducted without getting any ticket details.
My booking details as follows:
My booking details as follows.
From Kuwait Mangaluru on 4th Oct'19.
Flight IX 890
date 04/10/2019 KWIIXE
Ticket#1 Name: Sharath Kumar
DOB : 08-08-1988
Passport No: T6758345
Ticket#2 Name: Swarna Kuthar
DOB 21-12-1991.
Passport No: R9509712
As i have not got any booking ID or any reference number I am unable to track my status of ticket confirmation. Please revert back my money if seats are not booked.
My Contact Number : 00965 [protected]
00965 [protected]
Please do the needful at the earliest, I need money to book tickets, whether you will refund or will give ticket status please confirm. Why are you taking so long time, only few days left for Oct 4th. Don't put us in trouble.
Thanks & Regards.

amount debited without ticket booking.