Air India — damaged bag
I am passenger of flight no ai 343 from Singapore to Mumbai on 5th July on arrival I found my bag damaged.so i complain on airport on air India baggage claim counter they took two photos and gave me email address. I send about 7 email all time they comes with some excuses. They asked me to send photos of damaged bag .i send photos but up to now nothing happens.i am 75 years old man with my wife in my daughter's
House I have to go to my place in Gujarat.i need my bag .please send someone to see bag condition and do needful.
My email address is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service
- Air India - compensation problem
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage
- Air India - no response from ecommerce department for refund
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight
- Air India - Non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265