Air India — ai111 - del to lhr

R

This is with regard to my flight AI111- I had taken a business class flight from Delhi to London on 22nd Feb and I would like to bring to your notice that the flight entertainment system was not working. I am extremely disappointed with my flight experience as -

1. I was not told before boarding that my inflight entertainment is not working
2. I was not offered any upgrades or any compensation for the inconvenience caused.
3. I opted for an Air India flight despite having an option to travel at 13.30 via Jet Airways and being thier silver member just because of my loyalty towards AI.

I am extremely disappointed despite paying for a Business class fare - was greeted with a below economy experience with noflight entertainment. I feel cheated as I wasnt even advised about till the time flight took off as I was told that they are resetting the whole system. It never apparently started!