Air Chinaflight to beijing

M Review updated:

Here's my feedback for air china, an airline that I ended up on through making a booking with the star-alliance. When the food started to pass out I noticed a strange smell in the cabin. After ordering the pork I had three mouthfuls and gave it back. It was disgusting. The flight attendant told me I was not the only one to complain and asked if I would like another bread roll instead. Within 48 hours I began to feel really sick and have suffered vomiting and diarrhea and been unable to eat. I paid $1000.00 australian to be poisoned. My complaint resulted in a phone call from a woman who could barely speak english. She thanked me for my feedback

• Vl
    VladS Dec 16, 2010

Flying from beijing to Frankfurt. Flt was 4 hours late leaving. New plane had very small business class. Many passengers downgraded, no apology, no proper food on plane. Will never fly with the agin

Jane ABC Dec 24, 2010

CA 991 will delay departure at least 22.5 hours. The worst thing is the flight was cancelled and put off on Christmas Eve. When asked about the reason for the delay, no staff could provide a reasonable explaination, and most of them kept silence.

• Ke
    kendell medic Dec 29, 2010

i was also on that flight. there was no communication by air china staff, they lied about the cause of delay, they never apologized, and completley left everybody in the dark. they were useless! i will never fly air china again.

MananMehta Mar 12, 2011

Terrible service. My ticket was "confirmed" and the reservation was "guaranteed, " but when I reached the airport, I was told that my payment did not go through, so my ticket is canceled. The charge shows on my credit card. The staff was not even willing to listen or even try to help. Wouldn't ever recommend flying Air China to anyone.

Mandukhai Sep 14, 2011

The customer service representatives cannot even speak proper english!!!

• Ra
    Raj Bharati Jan 02, 2012

The worst airline, I have ever travel

• Mi
    mirshany Jun 27, 2012

I did more then 10 email for booking My flight, Even talk on their office but, they didn't response even one Email. On Air china website Multi destination booking not Properly Working. No feedback system at their web site. No complain System

• Hi
    hifly Jul 09, 2012

Never, never travel on air china. I am frquent flyer to india & travelled with more then 10-12 diffrent airlines but air china really sucks. no services, delay in arrival/departure time, food is filthy. I lost my baggage & no response from airlines. on international flight they dont stuff who can understand english...it was nightmare to travel on air chna with family..

• Sh
    Shanghai Guru Jan 23, 2015

Air China, like China Eastern, are the definition of poor service. Their service perpetuates the truth that Chinese SOE companies have no clue how to operate. The only airline that has even a modicum of world class service is China Southern and even that has the scent of SOE (state owned enterprise). I had my travel agent book me a aisle seat. The aisle seat was confirmed. When u checked in i reconfirmed with the surley check in agent and the confirmed I was sitting in an aisle seat. Guess what he placed me in the middle of 6 people. When I complained to the flight attendant she told me to sit down. Air China never again based on your worst in class service. The check in agent was either deaf, stupid, or had a prejudice against non Chinese. After living in China for 8 years I have a sense that the agent did not like foreigners. What a shameful airline.

• Ju
    JuliJ Feb 18, 2017

agree

• Fr
    Friedman Sep 11, 2018

I checked online to book on Air China I see you guys don't have strictly kosher meal you can check online at go zetko.com what strictly kosher meal means that's the reason I have to travel what a different Airline you guys don't serve strictly kosher meal thanks again I love it China

• Cc
    ccnermlh Sep 18, 2018

Dear sirs,
    I am a frequent flyer of your airline to and from Vancouver/Beijing at least once a month. I would like to suggest your Vancouver check-in staff be more
    concentrated on customers rather than talking and laughing with another staff, ignoring to answer customer questions. And also the on board food quality is deteriorating every year.

• Na
    Naomi Greenfield Jul 11, 2019

I arrived in Bangkok last night, 3 hours after the anticipated time, at 2 in the morning. My baggage did not arrive and still hasn't it is 9 PM the next day. I have had to buy new clothing, food and toiletries and I would appreciate some compensation for the inconvenience.

• El
    elszyl Aug 27, 2019

The worst airline I ever fly. Beijing Airport is worst airport. Rude staff inside the airport that will not or don't know how to communicate English. I will never do it again. Delayed the flight and they never apologized, and completely left everybody in the dark of what's going on. They were useless! I will never fly air china again.

• Se
    Sebastian Monterrosa Nov 02, 2019

It's my second day waiting for my baggage, they told me it will be at the hotel at 6pm. Then I called at 6:30pm, and an agent told me, because of the rain they couldn't delivered my baggage.
    I've been waiting for an answered or a resolution of my case, and nobody provided me an answer.