AI Global Mediapublication in wrong name

F

AI Global media had approached me for an award for my boss but despite reiterating to them they have published an article in my name without my consent. They have taken my details from my LinkedIn profile and exploited it.

Please take necessary actions to remove this and please take cyber crime actions as well

I had requested for a publishing for my my boss, despite reiterating many times this company ended up publishing in my name without my consent.

URL of the publication is below; page 25

Enclosed is the mail sent to Andrei

RESOLVED