Ahmedabad Airport / Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airportharassment by lady security officer ms. sangita singh at ahmedabad airport

V Jan 09, 2019

On 18th December, 2018, I travelled from Ahmedabad to Mumbai. I experienced a very rude of a lady security officer Ms. Sangita Singh . When she started checking, she asked me " belt pehna hai Kya?" I replied, "no". She again asked me "phir awaz kiski aa rahi hai? and she rudely pull up my top and started checking. She was literally shouting at me. I requested her to speak politely. She told me that I can go at any level and make her complaint, she don't bother. I was horrified by her behavior and way of speaking. My mother (65 Yrs) who was accompanying me experienced the same behavior.

My husband, who was also with me insisted me to lodge a complaint, so we approached one officer named Mr. Ramteke. I verbally explained him what has happened. He also talked to Ms. Sangita Singh. Then I told him that I wanted to give a written complaint on that he gave me a plain fulls cape paper to write my complaint. As I could not notice a complaint register over there, I wrote a complaint and handed over the same to Mr. Ramteke mentioning my mobile no. and e-mail id. But till date I have not received any communication from them.

I was shocked by the experience on Ahmedabad airport. Upto Mumbai I was in shock and could not enjoy my trip. My humble request is that the lady officer at Security check should be polite and humble in her behavior. In future no body should experience a bad experience like me.

• Updated by vaishali patil · Jan 09, 2019

I want feedback of my complaint. My written complaint was dated 18th December. Till date I have not received a reply from Airport authority, Ahmedabad.

• Complainant20091 Jan 10, 2019

It is not the complaints, but just street talks. As there are no any evidence of the flight
    - no passenger name
    - no boarding pass
    - no e-ticket
    - no bag tag
    - no damge report
    - no facts with each flight number / date
    are attached .