Agora Business Publicationshealth & safety publication

B Jun 21, 2019

Client Number [protected]

This company made an offer via the internet for a free trial of a Health & Safety publication. I consented to the free trial. When the first issue arrived it was little more than 4 pages of A4 and worth nothing. I decided not to continue and emailed them that I didn't want a subscription when they sent me a bill. Many months later they demanded a copy of the email in order to give me a "partial refund". I explained that I don't keep emails once I consider they are no longer relevant. They continued to send their worthless publication and bombarded me with invoices. They have now threatened me by letter with their "nominated debt collection agency". Their business practices are little more than a scam, an attempt to take money under false pretences. I do not intend to pay them a penny.