Agodadon't use debit card with agoda!!

L

I was double charged on debit card for booking [protected] by Agoda. I contacted Cust service with copy of bank account clearly showing a double charge on same day. Cust service replied they could not find double charge on their record. They demanded the authorization # for each charge. This is 3rd world bank and it has been a nightmare trying to get this # when it is Agoda that made the mistake. They can clearly see on my record Agoda was paid twice. I told them this was their mistake so they can fix it, but they don't care. Do not use a debit card with Agoda. Had I used a credit card I would just dispute the bill with AX or Visa and that would be the end of it.