Agoda — don't use debit card with agoda!!
I was double charged on debit card for booking [protected] by Agoda. I contacted Cust service with copy of bank account clearly showing a double charge on same day. Cust service replied they could not find double charge on their record. They demanded the authorization # for each charge. This is 3rd world bank and it has been a nightmare trying to get this # when it is Agoda that made the mistake. They can clearly see on my record Agoda was paid twice. I told them this was their mistake so they can fix it, but they don't care. Do not use a debit card with Agoda. Had I used a credit card I would just dispute the bill with AX or Visa and that would be the end of it.
More Agoda Complaints & Reviews
- Agoda - reservation
- Agoda - you cannot update your personal info with agoda
- Agoda - payment taken but no booking!
- Agoda.com - cancellation policy
- Agoda - fraud
- Agoda Company - voucher gift card
- Agoda - unfair charges
- Hotel Booking Online - meal options
- Agoda Company - hotel reservation for budapest charged on cc but no reservation made
- Agoda - Online Booking - canceled booking