Agoda Company — howard plaza - the fern agoda booking id: [protected] billing discrepancy
On Oct 19, 2017, Emerald Starr checked out of Howard Plaza - The Fern hotel in Agra. I asked for a copy of the room bill and they said they didn't have it and I had to get it from Agoda. I was told by the front desk staff that the total room charge including taxes is Rs.5, 137/night x 3 nights = Rs.15, 411, which = USD237.11 (XE - Intl Bank Exchange Rates).
On my original booking receipt from Agoda the total price was written USD280.59. "You will be charged the USD equivalent of Rs.18, 375.25 on your pay date of October 13, 2017. Exchange rates may vary."
The final receipt from Agoda charged me USD$296.75, whereas the actual bank rate on Oct 13 for Rs.18, 375.25 = USD282.70.
I would like a credit of USD59.64 and/or a very clear explanation of how the Agoda charges were derived.
Submitted by Emerald Starr, Agoda Booking ID: [protected] for Howard Plaza - The Fern Hotel in Agra, India
More Agoda Company Complaints & Reviews
- Agoda - reservation 
- Agoda - you cannot update your personal info with agoda 
- Agoda - payment taken but no booking! 
- Agoda.com - cancellation policy 
- Agoda - fraud 
- Agoda Company - voucher gift card
- Agoda - unfair charges 
- Hotel Booking Online - meal options 
- [Resolved] Agoda Company - hotel reservation for budapest charged on cc but no reservation made 
- Agoda - don't use debit card with agoda!!