Agoda Companyhotel reservation for budapest charged on cc but no reservation made

R Apr 11, 2018 Review updated:

The credit card statement arrived recently and I was billed php 5000 (~$100) for a reservation through agoda in budapest, hu. I made no such reservation. For my most recent transaction, I used a different credit card. I saw other people experiencing the same thing. I called agoda to inquire about the problem, but after waiting for 26 minutes, my call was dropped. I also sent an email and i'm still waiting for a response.

RESOLVED

Resolved.

• R1
    r1o Apr 12, 2018

Hi Reindear, any news why it is solved? Because I have similiar experience with agoda.com
    Please I'd like to know. Thank you.

• Ai
    Aishah Yusof Apr 13, 2018

Hi, I would also like to know how it's resolved. I received a similar statement too. Thanks

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices