Afrihost — bad, extremely bad service.
I signed up for a 25Gb service and after 2 months I stopped the debit order at my bank they debited on dates that I did not had funds in my account. It was after I informed them of the action and got the banking details from them. My account is now suspended as they have banking costs after attempting for a few months to debit my account without success. They now want me to pay their banking costs. I applied for a new simcard as I moved to a new area but am quite happy that they suspended my account. The courier want to deliver the simcard, which I will not receive. I am quite happy to search for another service provider as I do not want to do business with a company that wants to rob me.
More Afrihost Complaints & Reviews
- Afrihost - prolong and bad service
- Afrihost.com - very unhappy afrihost.com client
- Afrihost.com - terrible service
- Afrihost - fibre installation fee false advertisement
- Afrihost - line speed problems
- Afrihost - bad service-afrihost accounts department
- Afrihost - not cancelling the internet data as agreed, now billing me for it
- Afrihost - no fibre connection and lied to me that vuma takes 24/48 hours to respond.
- Afrihost - lte rain connectivity and cancellation of service
- Afrihost - Unethical overcharging