The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved afni,inc — FRAUD
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I HAD A ACCOUNT WITH TMOBILE, BACK IN 2004. I ENDED UP WITH A BILL FOR 387.56.. OK NOW AFNI COLLECTION AGN. BROUGHT MY ACCOUNT FROM TMOBILE. SO ON [protected] I PAID THE SETTLEMENT OFFER OF 100.00. ON MY BANK ACCOUT IT SHOWED 100.00 WITHDRAWAL FROM AFNI, BUT THE AMOUNT 2 DAY'S LATER WAS NOT POSTED TO THE SFNI ACCOUNT! SO I CALLED THE AGENCY (AFNI) AND ASKED THEM WHY IT WASNT SHOWING. OMG THE LADY WAS LIKE FIGHTING WITH ME! TELLING ME THAT MY DEBIT CARD WAS DECLINED!!! THE STATEMENT SHOWED THEY RECIVED THE MONEY! SO IM TELLING THE LADY TO GIVE ME THE ADDRESS TO SEND THE STATEMENT OR LET ME TALK TO A SUPERVISOR TO CLEAR THE PROBLEM. SHE WAS TELLING ME THAT SHE WAS GONNA TELL ME THE SAME THING!! SO I TOLD HER THAT WAS FINE! SO SHE (AS EXPECTED)!!! KEPT ME ON HOLD FOR BOUT 5-6 MINS. BEFORE SHE COMES & TELLS ME TO MAIL THE STATEMENT TO THERE ADDRESS & IF THE INFO IS CORRECT THEN THEY WILL FIX IT!!! THIS COMPANY IS REALLY TRYNA BURN PEOPLE!! SO W THIS COMPANY DEFF GO THREW THE ORIGINAL LENDER CAUSE IF NOT THEY WILL BURN YOU!!!
More afni,inc Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing!
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill!
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating
- Afni Collections - collections notice
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam!
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!