AfniA collection in my name?

J
This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

I have reviewed a recent copy of my credit report and found out that my name is in collection with you guys. I don't know what for I have never been in collection with anyone before. The amount on my credit report says $90+ that AFNI is trying to collect and there's no information about anything about it in my credit report besides the Name AFNI and how much is in collection. I hoping you can shed some light on the matter.

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions

    IN THE NEWS

    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.