AfniA collection in my name?

I have reviewed a recent copy of my credit report and found out that my name is in collection with you guys. I don't know what for I have never been in collection with anyone before. The amount on my credit report says $90+ that AFNI is trying to collect and there's no information about anything about it in my credit report besides the Name AFNI and how much is in collection. I hoping you can shed some light on the matter.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices