Affordable Denturesunethical behavior

U

Made me give them on star, otherwise I would not have given that. Walked in, and a sign on the window saying you have to have your dentures clean of any fixodent . How was I to do that? With my car keys? Maybe telling clients before they got there would help. Receptionist was kind, then my name was called and a nurse greeted me with scrubs on that looked like she had pulled them out of the bottom of the laundry basket. I apologized for not having the fixodent removed from my dentures and she was hateful. Doctor was also hateful, trying to talk me into something I clearly told him I could not afford. If you are looking for any kind of compassion, forget it. I would never give them a chance to work on my mouth. Stay clear of Muncie IN Affordable Dentures. 01/2302017

• Updated by Unhappy59 · Jan 23, 2017