Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Dental Services Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care stay far, far away!
S
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bad service, bad dentures. They are not there to please the customer AT ALL. They are there to please themselves and get money. First of all, you have to show up before 10am and you MIGHT get in to see the dentist. No appointments are ever made and there is no guarantee of service that day. We went back one day (drove 1 and 1/2 hours one way) and the dentist wasn't there (they turned us away) so they wouldn't even allow us inside for an adjustment on a partial. Also, if you show up after 10 am, they will refuse to give you service no matter what. While I was sitting in the waiting room, a previous customer was going on a trip the next day across the country. She practically begged for them to help her, but they refused because she showed up after 10 am. They told her about another location on her way. All she wanted was a small adjustment and it would have taken about 5 minutes. Also, from the beginning, my partial did not fit my gums. There was supposed to be a one year warranty/guarantee on them, but the only thing they would do is adjust the flimsy little wires. Then, when I went back after about 11 months, the doctor said there was no way for him to fix them. When I asked for him to reline them, he totally ignored me. Then, he told me he would give me a deal for one day only. He would give me my money back, but he would keep my dentures (partial). I explained to him that I needed them to eat, because I only have two teeth on the bottom. He condescendingly repeated the "deal" three more times, like I was a child or slow. I said I could take them to another dentist and see if he could fix them, and that is when he got mad. He took my dentures and wrapped them in a rubber glove, walked out of the room, and said, "That's it. You're getting your money back." He kept them in his hand while he wrote on the chart. I asked him THREE times for my dentures and he ignored me each time. Finally, he made me sign a paper saying that I was accepting the teeth instead of a refund. When I asked him if he was going to put in there that it is the only way he was giving my teeth back, he said, "Well, that is understood." Also, no warranty paperwork was EVER given to me. My advice to anyone who is considering going here is to run the other direction. Go ANYWHERE but here.

Helpful? 0 0

More Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care complaints & reviews

Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - horrible quality dentures and unacceptable service
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - they're awful
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - dental implant fell out in 6 months
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - fraud and cheating
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - beware of them
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - rude and racist dentist
2 comments
T
Jun 20, 2016 12:29 am

Why have neither of you complained to the BBB? That's very effective the majority of the time. Has worked for me anytime I was in a situation that needed a business to do the right thing.

0 0
U
Jun 28, 2012 12:29 am

Dr, Nigh pulled all my top teeth, when I went back for my 2 week check up, I left in total disbelief and SHOCK! I was still sore and swollen, my teeth were out I was laying back in the chair the nurse left the room Dr. Nigh picked up my dentures and shoved them in my mouth, I told him that hurt he proceeded to move behind the chair holding the denture and pulling up on it as hard as he could. I started yelling, he wouldn't let let go I grabbed his arms and he jerked my dentures out scraping my gums causing them to bleed and he ripped the bib off. I was crying and he walked out and never said a word. I went to the desk and told the receptionist what happened and told her I wanted my teeth back. I was crying and shaking and told the lady that I was thinking about going to the police and make a report because he "INTENTIONALLY" hurt me. I had to sign a paper stating that I would never seek care there again before they gave me my denture. It was odd that she already had the papers ready for me to sign as soon as I walked up to her. There is something WRONG with this man and I did file a complaint with the Attorney General.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

108 complaints