Affordable Denturesrude and racist dentist

A

I had the worst experience with Dr. Thore who was a racist and a very uncarring provider. Because I asked a simple question about the economy dentures, she went on and on telling me that I would not like them and she did everything to discourage me from having the economy dentures. Her bedside manners were horrible, she never introduced herself, she was rude, she was talking to us from a distance, left to other patients not knowing what I was supposed to do and then came back to continue to convince me that I should not have the economy dentures while she was fitting everyone else for them. When I told her that I read reviews about the dentures and that some customers did not like them, she removed her mask and rudely said: I name is Dr. Thore and I am glad you did your homework and read reviews but I telling that you can not have the economy dentures because you will not like them and showed us the way out. She was the most horrible dentist I ever dealt with in my life.

• Sh
    Sharondr Jan 28, 2015

Affordable Dentures in Durham, NC are very nice but once they get the money. Then the gloves come on. They are very uncaring about quality of the partial. Mine had more product than teeth. I had 4 missing teeth on lower. They gave me (1) one for the left side and one (1) for the right. Each time I went for a fitting to correct what they suppose be correct they would put me where there was hardly good lighting. The technician were rude. I was told because I was complaining about how much product it was compared to the small teeth, the tech said who smiles like that. In other, no one can see their poor quality of work.
    I just say I would need give them a dime first. Then when I complained to the BBB they lied. The character of the people there it is sad. But the put on a good show.

MaeganS4 May 24, 2010

Hey my dentist is racist too, my child wanted a red lollipop and he gave her a orange one saying that he does not have any red. Probably gives the red ones to rich white children.

• Sh
    shamra May 24, 2010

I'm sorry.. but where in your post was she "racist"? Every time I make a visit to my dentist (we are not of the same race), she is working on at least 3 patients at a time, which means she's constantly leaving me and coming back and even asking how I'm doing from way across the room!!! How is that rude or racist? Also, I have seen the economy dentures on my sister in law and they are awful looking. IMO, the dentist was just trying to save you from being another unsatisfied customer.