Affordable Denturesnot the place to trust!!

T

I went to Affordable Dentures in Richmond, Ky and I also would NEVER recommend Affordable Dentures, as I have had a terrible experience myself. The dentist there told me that my bottom had some kind of deterioration and that within a few years I would loose them all anyway. So I chose to have them pulled everyone at the office praised the dentures, and said that it would be the best thing I ever did! I to never received a follow up call or exam. Every time I called the office with an issue the receptionist was VERY RUDE, AND UNHELPFUL!!! I felt like I was just a piece of paper, just wad it up and throw in trash can. I went to see what I could do about the dentures fitting so big in my mouth and wanted to do a liner and the dentist came in and said that I had my teeth out long enough to get my permanent so I had to do a return visit the next Monday and received the same plates back, and sill today I am having problems, I just recently called to the office and found out all that I had done was a PERMANET LINER WAS placed in my original set!You never get to tell them what you want you just get what they want you to have. I FEEL I HAVE RECEIVED JUNK TO PUT IN MY MOUTH!!! NEVER WASTE YOUR MONEY THERE OR ANY OTHER AFFORDABLE DENTURE OFFICE!!! YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF!!! Oh just a lasting word when spoke with the receptionist her first words out of her mouth about dentures was "WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT BOTTOM PLATES!" but before I had procedure done they (including receptionist) PRAISED THE DENTURES!!! GO FIGURE!! I CHOKED ON THE HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER!