Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Dental Services Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care upper plate and partial bottom.
S
Author of the complaint
11:40 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was seen in office in Hattiesburg in February 2018. I was healing from prior teeth extractions(5). The dentist and assistant showed and put teeth in that day. I fealt they were crooked in front but they ignored my concern. I received the teeth later that day. I tried to get in to get another appt. but they had no openings. I tried several times. I called for probably 3 weeks and did not receive a call back from office. I called again and got the office and at this point the receptionist made me an appt. I was insisting that I wanted them to start over. These teeth are a mess. The plate up top rolls around and hurts to where. The partial on bottom has a broken wire and not wearable. So, the dentist ignore my wish to start over and charged me another 30.00 and sent me home. I am disabled and it took me 2 years to save for these teeth and I don't have anymore money for this. I cant believe that they put me back to see the same Dr. I had previously seen. He seemed combative and insisted the wire would not break. So I now have bottom plate that is broken. My big problem is the teeth they r using for an anchor are falling apart and hurting I guess they r full of fillings and they pull of the teeth r breaking apart. Your company should have never put teeth on unhealthy teeth. I need to have these last front teeth pulled and get a full plate on the bottom. I still have no teeth to chew with and I have been crying from the disappointment. So now I need your help. I am considering a lawyer if this problem is not resolved to my satisfaction. Thank you so much and please contact me soon.

More Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care complaints & reviews

Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - horrible quality dentures and unacceptable service
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - they're awful
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - dental implant fell out in 6 months
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - fraud and cheating
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - beware of them
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - stay far, far away!
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - rude and racist dentist