Aetos Holdingscomplaints regarding a officer at woodland custom.

P

Good day in charge, on 13/03/17 around 1230am at woodland custom motorcycle passport scanning counter from Malaysia towards singapore. The machine failed on me after me and my girlfriend scanned our passport . We look around to for any buttons to request for help but to no avail, I ask my girlfriend to go to the office located in front to request for help. One malay officer around the age of 50 came out and then my girlfriend told him that we're experiencing some difficulty at our Lane. Number 33. He first question why is my girlfriend here with a very stinky attitude and ask her to lead her to our counter. After the officer came, he first lashing out at me saying why do I ask my girlfriend to walk over there and ask for help! Then he told me it's common sense that when the lanes is faulty. We should change to other Lane automatically and by passing the counter it's a offense. I replied him and say we got no idea that it's a offense and we sure can't find a alternate way. He's taking the conversation like a father scolding the son kind of attitude when we're merely asking for help. Then he asked us to wait there for around 10min when he go back to his office and proceed with idk what's he's doing. After that he came back and asked me for out passport and keys and ask us to wait outside the office. He then proceed with his job while I'm waiting outside. When I'm waiting outside and he's out to help other people with the lanes, he came towards me and ask me why am i staring at him sounding like a gangster. He repeatedly asked me if I have any question for him just because I'm spacing out and happen to look at him while he's working. I kept answering no. I don't have any question for him and he began to argue why am I staring at him all. This only end when a younger office came out and stop. After a while they ask me for my finger print and return me my passport at the office. So after I receive the passport. I politely asked through malay officer if I'm cleared to go. He gave me reply saying" stop asking stupid question. Use some common sense la. They already return your passport. " after that I asked him for his name as I wanted to made a report and he begin to question me for my rights saying like I don't have the rights to ask him for his name and then kept avoiding the question. Then I turn to ask the younger officer if there anyway to lodge a report. He refer me to block b and after that I left with no names of the officer and made a complaint at the office. Why am I receiving this kind of gangster attitude from a officer at my own dear country? This is really too much for a senior officer to behave and talk this way to a civilian and acted like a hooligan. I am waiting for your reply. Thankyou.