Menu
AETOS
customer service contacts

AETOS
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

21 complaints
1 resolved 20 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of AETOS. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

(General Enquiries)
General Enquiries
0 0
More phone numbers

What is AETOS’s email address?

AETOS’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

AETOS website

What category is AETOS related to?

AETOS is related to the Citizenship and Immigration Services category.

What are the social media accounts of AETOS?

What is AETOS's Facebook?
Connect with AETOS via Facebook at AETOS
What is AETOS's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to AETOS on YouTube at AETOS
What is AETOS's LinkedIn?
See AETOS's portfolio on LinkedIn at AETOS

Overview of AETOS complaint handling

21 AETOS reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 30, 2010. The latest review Service Aeros officer at Woodlands Checkpoint was posted on Jun 3, 2022. The latest complaint arrogance and non-standard treatment was resolved on Apr 30, 2010. AETOS has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 21 reviews. AETOS has resolved 1 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with AETOS?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AETOS Customer Service. Initial AETOS complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AETOS above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AETOS. Discuss the issues you have had with AETOS and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest AETOS’s complaints

J
11:25 am EDT

AETOS - Service Aeros officer at Woodlands Checkpoint

Hi I’m Jivitha Dhanapalan 85109725 & am Malaysian who ride in & out everyday for my work. Today 3rd of June, there was incident happened to me, At around 0815hrs I were kept to my left lane and slowly moving towards front. After a while bikes started to move fast, So I were move forward as all the bike. There was a Aetos officer stand a side of left lane...

K
12:34 am EDT

AETOS - The checkpoint officer

Today, 21st May 2021 approximately 10.15 a.m I came across an incident of an officer who was so rude to an old chinese man who wanted to cross the lane. We all were waiting for the bus to depart to Malaysia. That old man was already so tired and sweating, without guiding him which lane to proceed, that arrogant and heartless officer raised his voice to that...

E
7:45 am EDT

AETOS - Checkpoint Officer

I wear jacket in and out custom so many years , today is the first time the old pervert officer ask me to take off my jacket off me before letting me pass through the clearance . WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE A INNER WEAR ? This is so ridiculous ! Past few weeks I also in and out Malaysia , so many years I don't know that clearance need take off jacket or strip ? This officer is pervert ?