Aeropostalemanagement/scheduling

S

My name is Skylyr, I work for Journeys. I have an associate that works for Aero, and myself. This associate has called me crying because her manager (Heidi), continuously schedules her when I do. Heidi is informed of her shifts here at Journeys because I do my schedules before Heidi does. Heidi makes this associate feel horrible for trying to work at both places and has blantently told her that she doesn't care what I schedule this associate. Heidi has been making this associate not want to work at Aero anymore. I, of course, change around my entire schedule so this associate isn't more stressed out than she already is. She's only 17 and is trying her best to work with both of us, but Heidi makes it hard to do. This associate is too scared to complain herself, afraid of Heidi being even more mean to her than she already is. I felt like this needed to be brought to attention because a manager should never act the way Heidi does.