Aeromexicobaggage claim

J

When I arrived from Mexico City to Cd. Juarez to pick up my luggage. I could not find my luggage, No signs or directions from any person to tell me where I could pick up my luggage. I asked the Aero Mexico employee politely Osvaldo Serrano where I could find my luggage and he told me to wait as he would try to find my bags. I continued to wait an additional 30 minutes and asked him twice if he could locate my luggage, he was still in the same place talking to a lady from the airport services. I asked him again where was my luggage and he told that I should have picked up my luggage when it was in the carousel. That it was my fault and he made me wait longer. Your employee Osvaldo Serrano spoke to me rudely and displayed a very dissatisfied face towards me. Overall Aero Mexico has excellent customer service. I asked him for his name and said I would complain and he started helping me. I waited about 45 minutes in order to get my luggage.