Aeroflotdenied flights

A

Hello!

My name is     anahit Arabajyan     . I am one of the passengers of the Aeroflot flight #107 that flew from LAX on September 4th, at 4:05PM on Monday without me and a dozen of other passengers who waited for their turn to checkin since 2:30PM.

We were standing in line and were refused service due to the irresponsibility of the airport and Aeroflot representatives who secured services to the passengers for the given fight. I was the second in the line and there were around a dozen of passengers who stood in line after me and waited to be served since 2:30 for around 40-50 minutes.

We were told that the registration was to close at 3:15PM, while we were denied service even earlier, though we were waiting in line. There was a large group of African American/black musicians of about 12 people who were being served before us, and we were told that we will be served right after them, and there is still time and we should just wait.

When the group of musicians left to landing we were told by one of the airport employees (of Indian origin) that the registration was closed and we could not fly and had to come back on September 5th. It is worth mentioning that there was no mention or loud announcement of the close of registration before that. They just closed the gate and left, leaving us standing in line and unaware of the fact that we are in the process of missing our flight. When one of the passengers approached him and asked what his name was, this airport employee of Indian origin refused to introduce himself. more over, he hid his badge and called the police officer on us. The police officer approached us and tried to find out the situation, and there should be a police report on today's incident, I suppose.

That was quite shocking to hear this and we demanded that we should get the chance to check in and we still had time to get into the plane, it was still 3:05PM. We started demanded the airport representatives, but there was nobody to even talk to. The airport employee of Indian origin told us that the Aeroport representative could approach us only after the plane boarding, at around 4:30PM. The entire line of people stood there till five o]clock, demanding to be served and to be given the chance to flight. Shavarsh Petrosyan, the Aeroport representative showed up only after 5PM and did nothing to help us. He just began asking us questions about the situation and provided us with the emails of the Aeroflot administration to write a report.

We were left there standing like a group of orphans, not knowing who to turn to for help. The airport employees, who refused to even introduce themselves, were supposed to delay the plane boarding and accompany us to the plane, but he didn't do anything. We were left there, hopeless and neglected.

All of us suffered financial losses, as there was nobody from Aeroflot to provide us with another flight, lest we lose our tickets.

Due to the terrible work ethics of the above mentioned airport employees and the Aeroflot representatives, I had to suffer these financial losses, lost hotel reservations, had to pay double for a ticket, wasted time, could not work, was late from important meetings, may have issues with immigration services and other inconveniences.

Being a loyal passenger and client of Aeroflot, I am terribly disappointed in Aeroflot service, that I had a misfortune to be provided with. I expect and demand full compensation of my financial loses, as what happened today was at Aeroflot's fault and the employees of that company.