Advanced Wellness Research — acai berry overcharging
Do not buy this product what a scam!!!
I followed the online directions for the free trial of acai berry 500. I agreed to the s&h charges of 4.99. I was then told that if I wished to continue receiving this product my card would then be charged 78.16 per month. It was the same day that my free trial was orderded that they in turn charged me the 78. 16 twice and are saying that now I owe them a total of $157.00 and some change. What a joke, when I call to get my refund no one answers the customer service #, you are told to leave a message and emails are never returned it is a neverending nightmare. I hope to recoupe my costs. For now I have a headache
More Advanced Wellness Research Complaints & Reviews
- Advanced Wellness Research - overcharged! scam!!! online orders acai berry 500
- Advanced Wellness Research - acai berry
- Advanced Wellness Research Inc - billed for free trial product
- Advanced Wellness Research/Bright White and Easywhite - internet fraud
- Advanced Wellness Research - do not stop billing
- Advanced Wellness Research - return address and rma no. - hope this is helpful
- Advanced Wellness Research - this company is a complete scam
- Advanced Wellness Research/ (now calling themselves Netalab.com - cancelation problems
- Advanced Wellness Research, FWM Laboratories - false advertising/fraud
- Advanced Wellness Research Miami Beach Florida - item I did not order!