ADT Security Services — systems goes off in the middle of the night
I have had 4-6 new units in my home. They seem to go off in the middle of the night and its a constant beep, beep, beep, beep, and the keypad indicates Com Fault - I have had the system 11 months and it has done this every month. I do not like being woken up thinking someone is breaking in only to have the system failing and then I have to take apart the system to remove the batteries so it stops.
They want $424 to cancel a service that doesn't work properly. They should pay me for frustration, lack of sleep, lack of service working, and my sanity being tested.
I had them years ago and the little wall system worked fine. Not sure why they had to change something that worked to something that does not.
More ADT Security Services Complaints & Reviews
- ADT Security Services - horrible customer service and faulty product! 
- ADT - employee discrimination! 
- ADT - unreliable system 
- ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. - bad billing, bad customer relations 
- ADT - cancellation policy 
- ADT Customer Services - burglery
- ADT - adt class action lawsuit 
- ADT Security Systems - customer service/product defect
- ADT Security Services - home security system
- ADT Security Services - fraud