Adore Cosmeticsseveral facial products

J

About three months ago I was in Las Vegas and on Fremont street I was approached by a woman who offered me a sample product. I accepted and ended up with a facial and the start of a nightmare. I bought several products that they had put on my face and was quite happy. The next day on my way home from Vegas my face started to swell. I called customer service with no call back so I put a stop on my credit card. Then off to the dermatologist who said I was having an allergic reaction. I have since called and talked with everyone from the Florida office to the Las Vegas customer service with no help. They kept promising me we could find a solution but I now believe they have no intention of helping me. The office in Vegas is called High end Cosmetics..steer clear! If you would like to see a picture of my face a day after my treatment and what I really look like I will be posting that also..Beware!

several facial products