Adore Cosmeticscharged double on my credit card

M

These folks have moved to maui. I was cleverly double charged on my credit card. She said she was giving me a free product as a gift for my 50th wedding anniversary, I received only one receipt which she stapled to a business card. Unfortunately I did not receive a written statement saying the other product was a gift. I was billed $312.48 twice on my credit card. So I will never trust again and intend not to use credit cards... Cash only from here on out.

• Sy
    Sylvia Edwards Jul 12, 2017

I too was taken in in Las Vegas Dec. 2014 on Freemont street with a couple of well groomed young men selling Adore. Same tactics as other complaints I got taken for $400.00 plus and feel stupid. I believe that these people a group of well trained gypsies. Perhaps a family enterprise.