Having problems with Adidas?

Adidas reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 10, 2007. The latest review Defective shoes was posted on Sep 14, 2021. The latest complaint adidas cloud foams was resolved on Aug 12, 2017. Adidas has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 223 reviews. Adidas has resolved 28 complaints.

Adidas Customer Service Contacts

800 377 3771 (Germany)
1800 801 891 (Australia)
8800 250 7753 (Russia)
1800 023 4327 (Mexico)
+1 800 982 9337 (United States)
+44 800 279 4144 (United Kingdom)
+64 508 234 327 (New Zealand)
+43 800 005 073 (Austria)
+32 80 048 517 (Belgium)
+45 80 250 076 (Denmark)
+31 800 020 1240 (Netherlands)
+351 800 819 934 (Portugal)
+41 800 001 686 (Switzerland)
+27 861 627 231 (South Africa)
+82 15 888 421 (South Korea)
+54 800 666 0206 (Argentina)
+49 15 770 591 881 (WhatsApp, Germany)
+44 742 861 3063 (WhatsApp, United Kingdom)
+33 755 802 040 (WhatsApp, France)
+39 350 048 0110 (WhatsApp, Italy)
Adi-Dassler-Strasse 1
Herzogenaurach
Germany - 91074
The United States
Adidas Village, 5055 North Greeley Avenue, Portland, OR 97217-3524

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Adidas Customer Service. Initial Adidas complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Adidas above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Adidas. Discuss the issues you have had with Adidas and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Adidas Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Jul 03, 2020

Adidas — Payment not received and unethical behavior

I ordered some products from the adidas store using a $50 gift card and two promotional $15 gift cards in...

Adidas Product and service

Order placed 16/17 May only received 26 May, yet shoes wete defective. After numerous mails sent and telephonic queries shoes were collected. An entire month has passed yet nothing to shos for our money. Call center is almozt impossible to get gbrough to yet after hilsing fof several minutes staff couldn't give a damn and have no customer service training.

Adidas I am making a complaint about a customer representative

Please review most recent transcript I had with one of your customer service provider for order number ADX10358516. I was guaranteed that if I return the size 7 which was sent in the wrong size due to a factory mistake, I would be able to exchange for a size 5. The representative told me a size 5 was placed on hold. I had expressed that if they did not have my size 5, I would keep the shoes and not bother with the extra work to take pictures and return or exchange it. Prior to this very incident, I had a pair of sneakers sent to me with a security sensor on it and I had to go to an Adidas store to have it taken off. Both incidents had consume a good amount of my time and money for travel . I am very disappointed with the service of both these incidents. I am very angry with the customer service for making untrue guarantees that again have left me very disappointed with Adidas. Adidas can not make guarantees and not follow through with it. Please investigate. Thank you.

Jan 21, 2020

Adidas — adidas store stole my merchandise

So, my wife is from Mexico and her brother is visiting us for a couple of weeks. Yesterday we went to buy...

Adidas sandals

I have been ad adidas fan for a very long time. Recently I purchaced a pair of adidas sandals (not cheaply). After about 3 hours my feet started to burn badly at the top. I removed the sandals and the burn turned into a blister. Photos attached. After several unsuccessful attemts to contact the through various means, I gave up. I will never purchase adidas products again.

Charles
      Chillo.[protected]@gmail.com

Adidas service

I have all the transcripts and emails .
        I brought shoes on Black Friday I got presale additional 30% off fir using the newly updated app - this was the only way to access the sale early .
        The app had a bug and the address input didn't recognise unit numbers - i was okay with this I contacted them 3 days later and the problem was meant to rectified - Only it wasn't, it's now been six weeks they have my money but are failing to provide me with the goods or a refund!! I have followed up at least 4 times a week and the customer service lie and tell me it's on its way - postage time is 2-3 days it's now closer to 2-3 months - I have never encountered such terrible customer service I now hate the brand with a passion I will be lodging a formal complaint with consumer affairs very soon

Adidas adidas customer service and tennis shoe warranty

I purchased adidas shoes worth $160 that failed during the warranty period. It literally fell apart and so I sent the shoe back with pictures and receipt to adidas. They awarded me with an adidas virtual gift card with $160. Great! So, I thought...

I went to a local adidas store to redeem the virtual gift card (which doesn't expire) a few months after the card was issued. BTW, the virtual giftcard was issued via email from (
          csgiftcards ). The cashier said that the gift card was redeemed already. No one has access to my email and I have never redeemed it.

So, I call adidas customer service who said they will issue me one. I wait and nothing. I call back and they told me they will issue one. I wait and nothing. I call back a third time and now they say that based on their terms of agreement of their gift card usage that if the card was redeemed, even if it was stolen or via other reasons, they will not issue a replacement. From my perspective, I received a gift card that has no value.

Thus, I'm out of $160 from adidas.

Adidas yeezy’s

I recently won a raffle for a pair of yeezy yecheil and unfortunately I entered the wrong apartment number on the shipping information., order # AD041301451. The person who received it refused the package because it was the wrong apartment. I tried contacting adidas and fedex to resolve the issue before it reached adidas warehouse because apparently adidas will not re-ship your order once returned even though I was not the one who refused it and even offered covering the shipping cost. I received different responses from customer service but after all the back and forth I was only offered a refund. This process is unfair to customers since the yeezys are exclusive and not readily available for purchase so you then lose the opportunity to get the sneakers.

Adidas service of product

Bought on cyber Monday the Trefoil hoodie set in black and white for my daughter that wears a size big girls 14, which is a LARGE. They were on sale ANNNND there was an additional 30% off.. Great I thought- perfect timing for Christmas.. I got the package TODAY and low and behold they sent me childrens size 7/8. NO WHERE near a Large. So I called to exchange it out and guess what??? They were out of STOCK! Imagine that.. So now in order to get a refund I HAVE TO TAKE it to a UPS store within 7 days from receiving the box. Christmas rush/ traffic galore and I HAVE TO DO THIS.. They would not allow me to wait to exchange it for when they get more in stock- nope I dont get the discounts at all now! Im HIGHLY disappointed... So beware! So now Im just buying my daughter 2 plain hoodies from a store well known here and still saving an additional $20...

Nov 06, 2019

Adidas — dear sir / madam, I would like to express in this way the great disappointment and probably the deception I have experienced.

On 28/10/2019 I bought football shoes at the Adidas outlet store in Designer Outlet Parndorf in Vienna. To...

Adidas terrible customer service

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I have shoes that do not fit me. That I have been trying to return to you guys. The first lady told me to check back to see if the shoes was in stock. Called back the lady told me it was and she was sending it. She was having issues with the order and told me she would call back. Come to find out she sent me an email... why did she not call me back? So I called today and the representative told me therea nothing he can do and hung up on me. Now I am stuck with shoes that dont fit. I need a Supervisor asap. I have this call recorded and I will be posted how ridiculous the service is.

Adidas adidas has serious shipping issues - order ad34238904 & ad32586313

No notification of shipping issues to help with gift buying etc. placed 3 orders all of which have been over 2 weeks for shipping with no notice. If Adidas wants to be part of the online game they need to take notes from other companies. i placed order with Nike on Sunday and my shoe is already out of delivery. My Adidas order from 2 weeks ago is still sitting "in process" where it's been since the day after ordering. I have asked for the order to be canceled only to be told several times that the cancellation has been requested. i'm wondering if i will every see my money or the shoes that i ordered.

Adidas adidas terrex swift r

I just recently bought a terrex swift R online here in Philippines and was so happy and excited about it I posted it right away on our Facebook page

Only to be disappointed the very first time I wore it.
                    The synthetic material is separating from the protective rubber on the toe part.

Adidas runners

I bought my son a pair of Adidas running shoes in Sept. when he was tying them up the other day the leather that holds the laces ripped in two different places. He is now unable to tie up his shoe laces. I no longer have the receipt for them so I was wondering what the solution would be? Here is a picture of the shoe. Thanks Carrie Therrien
                      Moose Jaw Canada
                      [protected]@hotmail.com

runners

Adidas tshirt

I ordered a tshirt online for a gift for a friend in cuba I fly in 7 days.. I received email stating it was delivered but I did not recieve anything adidas says ups delivered it ok so someone has my $30+ tshirt cause I dont I called adidas first call i'm told give them 24 hours to investigate now 4 days later I call back now i'm told 7-10 days more i'm pissed I will never buy this [censored] again... The worst customer service ever...

Adidas defective shoes

I have a defected shoes from France and I went to see your policy about the defected shoes I can't turn back to Adidas France because I live in Egypt and I communicated with them asking for an exception or a confirmation letter so I can change it with another version here and they are not willing to help at all by any solution and also the super star version is not available in adidas in my home town, now I have a shoes that is defected that I can change or return or refund it's money they are not giving me help or other solutions all what the say we can't do anything so who can do something, and they are offering 30% discount which is not covering any of my defected shoes which I bought 18 time due to our Egyptian currency to euros. I sent to look at my issue and no one cares to look. This is so disappointing. the defect from inside the shoes please I need a solution
                          email: sandy.[protected]@hotmail.com
                          Phone number: +[protected]

defective shoes

Adidas adidas dark blue hoodie

Hello. I purchased a navy blue hoodie last year from a local sport outlet . The blue colour from the garment continues to bleed and run, Resulting in it looking really shoddy now. Adidas is not cheap and is my brand of choice. I wash it as instructed and never tumble dry. Please can you advise further as I really an not happy about this. Thank you.

Adidas [protected]@yahoo.com

Tried to place a order online and it would not except my payment. I used 3 different credit cards, two different phones, with two different people and it kept saying fail. I called adidas.com, and all they can tell me is the information I provided the system is not excepting my info. I never heard of this... Just placed a order with eastbay with the same card and Information, no problem. I'm very confused on what's going on with this. And I was told my order couldn't be placed over the phone neither...

Adidas manufacturer defect superstar shoes

I have a defected shoes from Adidas, No one cares to help and refuse to help, I sent email and no reply back this is the worst service I have ever seen, Please contact me I need a solution for my problem I contacted Adidas Egypt head office and the branch I bought the shoes and I went to the head office in my country they are giving unlogic respond I tried to contact Adidas France so they might ship me another shoes or refund my money back and no help at all.

manufacturer defect superstar shoes

Adidas adidas terrex

Hi there. My husband bought a pair of addidas Terrex at Edgars Sandton. In less than a year the takkie wat thorn and stiches came loose.Went back to Edgars to find out they need advice from Addidas what to do.All his life he only bought Addidas tekkies but this time Addidas realy dissapointed us. One would have think this takkie will last for longer than 3 years for the price just a little less than R2000. Very dissapointed.

Lorette