Adidas South Africaadidas shoes

C

Hi there
I bought a brand new pair of adidas (mens ADI breeze 101 2 Navy) from Totalsport and the soles are already worn through. The inner part of the shoe is also worn through. I have and have always has a pair of adidas and this is a first for me. I do not jog at all with this pair of shoes. I only wear them to gym and the tread is basically gone

• Lu
    LUCINDA.Koopman Sep 16, 2020

Hi i have purchased different Addidas clothing. The name keeps falling off with the new plastic branding now i have a golfer without a brand name and a pants that says adida.

• Ns
    N. Stander Oct 03, 2018

I went into the Addidas outlet in East Rand mall to buy myself and my husband some shoes for Crossfit. Every single shoe my husband wanted they did not have stock. After the 3rd shoe he picked I asked to see the manager they took me to Griffirt I explaint to him and he said it is old stock. I then said that any store needs to cater for all sizes. He then started laughting at me and said tp him it is very rude to laught at a customer and actually he should make a plan for me. He said he will make a plan. He phone me yesterday it is 2 weeks after the incident. Now he wants me to pay the R799 that was on the box but there was a sale in the store for a futher 30% off on all sale stock. Which that one was on sale. I then asked Griffith to send me the product code and name. I phone head office and a guy called Donovan Daniels phoned me back. He did not listen to what I said and also apparently Griffith gave him another story. So now I would like to take this incident futher. Donovan had hanged up on our call which I think is very rude. I need to speak to these peoples bosses because in my life in retail I never treated my customers like this.

My details is;
    Natasha Stander
    [protected]

• Ca
    cassuu Oct 01, 2018

HI
    I bought a addidas soccer boot for my son .
    hardly two month the front of the boot is torn.he only wore it about 6 times and the boot is finish.
    I called addidas and there response is pathetic.
    never buy addidas again.

• Li
    Liné Aug 13, 2018

I bought a pair of adidas for my son's 6th birthday.I am very dissapointed with this quality of the takkie, whilst my son was walking and accidentally stepped on a stone and it cut through his takkie on the side, leaving a deep cut that I had to rush him for stitches.One would think adidas quality is good, ive been buying adidas all the years and I thought it would be perfect for my son, now I have to think twice for.a next time, R700 down the drain, just makes one wonder if it is an original adidas purchased at footgear.

• Ju
    Justine 1 Jul 19, 2018

Hi I bought a pair of adidas shoes at the adidas store in Northgate Johannesburg. I wore them and realized they were actually a size too big for me and I went back to the store to get a size smaller. The person working at the till was rude and condescending and went out of his way to demean and embarras me by firstly saying they don’t have a size smaller and getting a shoe two times smaller for me to try on when I told him that is not my size. He was passive aggressive and I left the store feeling such regret from purchasing from the adidas store and will never purchase anything from the Northgate branch again.

chribo Jul 18, 2018

Hi good day i bought a adidas terex 3 months ago and and i have notice that the stitching is coming lose im so disapointed in this even though im still a huge adidas fan would apreciate it if someone could assist me in this matter..my email address id [email protected]