Having problems with Adidas?

800 377 3771 (Germany)
1800 801 891 (Australia)
8800 250 7753 (Russia)
1800 023 4327 (Mexico)
+1 800 982 9337 (United States)
+44 800 279 4144 (United Kingdom)
+64 508 234 327 (New Zealand)
+43 800 005 073 (Austria)
+32 80 048 517 (Belgium)
+45 80 250 076 (Denmark)
+31 800 020 1240 (Netherlands)
+351 800 819 934 (Portugal)
+41 800 001 686 (Switzerland)
+27 861 627 231 (South Africa)
+82 15 888 421 (South Korea)
+54 800 666 0206 (Argentina)
+49 15 770 591 881 (WhatsApp, Germany)
+44 742 861 3063 (WhatsApp, United Kingdom)
+33 755 802 040 (WhatsApp, France)
+39 350 048 0110 (WhatsApp, Italy)
Adi-Dassler-Strasse 1
Herzogenaurach
Germany - 91074
The United States
Adidas Village, 5055 North Greeley Avenue, Portland, OR 97217-3524

Complaints & Reviews

shoe tear overnight

I am trying to lodge a complaint with Adidas, but keep failing. I keep getting error message, "select Category" but there is no selection available in selection box. My complaint is as follows

Dear Adidas

I have always been a huge fan of your product and has always been my first choice when purchase sportswear. On Friday 24 October 2008 I bought a pair of sneakers in South-Africa, a few hours prior to my departure to Egypt. When I arrived in Egypt the following day (Sat 25 October 2008), I noticed that the left sneaker had a tear. I was extremely disappointed as this has never happened to me before. Further more, I had to suffer the embarrassment of having to arrive in a new country and also meeting my new employees with one broken shoe. As I did not expect this to happen, I did not bring my receipt with me. Also, there is no point in me waiting 3 months (duration of my stay in Egypt) to claim a refund, as all refund claims are usually to be done within 14 days of purchase. I suspect that the receipt has been disposed of in any case. I am sure that the flaw is in the design of the shoe and not in the quality.

Best regards.
Very disappointed, but still loyal fan.
Ruben Williams

• Pr
    prince Nov 28, 2008

Dear sir
    My name is prince.I am living in moga.Last week my friend was brought adidas shoes from the store Khera
    sons (ludhiana) Unit-2 (477-r, Model Town Basement Shop No.3, Star Plaza, Deep Hospital Road, Ludhiana Phone:0161-2772952) on 19/11/2008.that shoes not fit for me and i went to change the shoes but they employers said to me that shoes were not changed. today 9 days goes.I also have a bill (bill no 2673)Now i am in problem so kindly help me.
    date 28/11/2008.
    prince 9914303223

the shoes colours are messed up and mixed together giving an ugly mixture of colours

Dear Sirs,
My name is Yasmine Alaa Youssef an egyptian banker at Societe Generale Bank and i am one of Adidas Lovers and i have a severe problem with Adidas (Alexandria, Egypt) actually it's a shock not a problem because i can't believe what happens with them and i don't believe that this branch is one of adidas chains as known worlwide.
My shock was that i bought a ballerina from adidas three weeks ago and i wore it exactly 4 times and i travelled abroad as usual like every year in the same month i travel abroad in vacations and it rained so the colors melted together making an ugly mixture of colours and i went to tell them at the store and the store manager told me we can do nothing for you, i told him how i am buying from adidas not from a normal local shop which by the way in egypt if anything wrong they have the after sales services so i told him i can't imagine that adidas manager tells me so .he told me these shoes are not made for rain so i laughed and i called my uncle who lives actually in germany and he laughed and was in a shock just like me and told me to contact you or sue the store so i chose to contact you as i know you wouldn't accept this to happen under your goodselves name .

waiting for your urgent reply before i take any leal actions
my cell phone is [protected]
my adress:2 ibrahim el alfy street, loran, alexandria, egypt
my home phone no is [protected]

Best regards,

shoe pasting opened within 15 days

I purchased a shoe named adidas outlet from primus retail pvt. ltd (jessore) which is a retail outlet of adidas on 17th may 2008 worth rs. 4999/- . my sku no is 113302 and my cat no. is add-fot. it is an irony that my shoe pasting was opened within 15 days of purchase. i produced the shoe to the corresponding retail outlet for replacement since it was during the guaranteed period but the retail shop people refused to replace it and sent the shoe to gurgaon for new pasting. it is a common sense that a shoe once repasted would not last long for 3 months. i just want a fresh pair of shoes. it would be grateful if you kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Thanking you,

Regards,
Bhabatosh maity

• Si
    SIVA PRASAD Jul 11, 2008

no comments

• Km
    K.muralikrishna Aug 28, 2008

I dint saw any customer care number nor customer care id in the web, so I am sending mail to this id. I purchased a Reebok shoe from Primus Factory Outlet Kottivakkam on 24/08/2008 worth Rs - 2, 490/- . Product no is- style: 1-166150 and size is 9. After the purchase of my shoe, when I checked the front pasting was opened. The next day I produced the shoe to the corresponding retail outlet for replacement but the person was not giving any commitment. When I asked for replacement, He told there was no stock and new stock will come only after 10 days r 1 month and He also not sure that the same peace will be available in the upcoming lot. In that case I asked for money back, so that I can buy a new one from other Reebok outlet but they refused. They also told that, they will check from other primus outlet and tell the status but dint turned back till now. It would be grateful if you kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Thanking you,

Regards,
    K.Muralikrishna

• Ak
    A. K. Mukhopadhyay Sep 15, 2008

I have purchased an Adidas walking shoe at Kolkata, India. I request to let me know kindly about the cleaning process of this shoe. What should I do if the shoe get wet in rain or in other way? I am in hurry!
    akmukhopadhyay

'adventure' shoes

On the 5/24/08 I bought some trainers from the Adidas store on Nanjing Lu in Shanghai, China (see attached receipt for information).

The shoes were advertised as 'adventure shoes' they fitted very well at the time but after two days of use, walking around Shanghai, my feet were in considerable pain and I had to reschedule my plans to climb mount Huangshan because my feet were in so much pain. I believe strongly that the shoes material is extremely bad quality and not what I expected from Adidas.

I have been trying to contact Adidas by email and phone but they have not responded and their email address in China keeps returning my emails.

What can I do about this?!!

Not what I would expect from Adidas

• Ri
    Ric.unique Aug 28, 2009

Hi
    I bought Adidas Cross trainers from Sportsman’s Warehouse in Tyger Valley. After I wore them the first time in wet weather, i almost slip and fell. I took them back to Sportsman’s Warehouse in Century City, where they asked for all my details and said they will get an Adidas representative to sort out the shoes. (I told them I would like a different pair of shoes) A couple of months later I went for a early morning jog, it was a bit wet, I stepped on a rock, slipped and fell bruising my leg. I went back to the store, complaining about this and that nobody got back to me, so we could have prevented the accident. The manager said i must bring the shoes in now and leave them with him, and that will take a couple of days.(meaning I must drive up and down 4 times to the shop, in the hope of them resolving the issue, where it could have been sorted out the first time i brought the shoes in when they were still new) I hope you can resolve the issue
    Regards
    Ric
    [email protected]

• Do
    Donna Donaldson Feb 18, 2012

IThis is not a comment about the previous complaint but rather a complaint of my own as I have spent an hour searching for an item and could not find it nor can I find an active phone number for the weekend. Unbelieveable for such a large company as their sites are non-helpful in addressing customer needs. If anyone knows how to locate plus size women's adidas shorts please pass my way as I am trying to order as a gift for my daughter. So frustrated!!! thanks, Donna

shoe cracked within week

I had purchased ADIDAS shoes from their patna showroom (in front of mauryalok ) when i started wearing the...