Menu

A
Author of the complaint
2:12 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

From the moment I walked into the office the staff were rude. They looked down on everyone and snapped at me for asking for my paperwork back.

They told me I would receive a pay rise after 1 month then said I was lying that they told me that. It was actually 3 months before I would be paid the same as my Co workers.

When ever I had a query they were reluctant to help and would tell me to ask another department who would never get back to me.

They messed up my first pay slip and signed it off themselves without getting my managers approval. My manager kept asking me how it happened and they wouldn't help when I asked for confirmation.

When I left and needed a reference all they gave was the dates I'd worked for them. I worked in a safeguarding job and they refused to state that I was safe working there. If I wasn't checked properly I really shouldn't have been there which means they don't follow safeguarding procedures. They also refused to state if I had any disciplines, which I didn't. After me and my new employer wasted our time making multiple calls and emails and waited to the point I nearly lost my new role they finally supplied two sentences as a reference. This finally stated that I was following safeguarding and didn't have any disciplines.

I the job that I worked for adecco I was early every day. I worked very hard and picked up the new role very fast. I stayed late if needed for no extra pay too. They treated me poorly and I would not recommend you working for them.

More Adecco Group complaints & reviews