ADCBsmart loan issue

Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is big big deep ###, whenever customer wants to close his/her credit card, loan or account they will come up with hidden charges or they will say your cheque was returned, some times they put credit shield, making big trouble to initiate the liability letters or clearance certificates, i am also a victim, GOD help us from ADCB.

My problem with ADCB is that i closed my loan but they are not issuing clearance certificate, when i asked them why you are not issuing then they told me that my 2 cheques has been returned and i shocked, i got my personal account statement (7 months) and there were nothing mentioned i.e cheque return or insufficient balance. and even i haven't receive any sms, email or phone call that my cheque has been returned or bounced, it just came when i want to close my loan and now they want money to settle this issue.

Please help us

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices