ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Banktaking end of service amount and putting negative balance in account

T

Last 10 years I am dealing with ADCB with good relation with both side, I never made default in EMI in this period. But recently I am facing very bad experience from ADCB. I had change my job recently, and on 16/3/17 I submitted all documents like new salary certificate, new visa page, passport copy & emirates id. The end of benefit from my old company 16, 000/- was credited in account.in two installment ( 8, 000+8, 000) both are taken against loan even after my new company salary is credited in ADCB. Several times I contacted (Not mentioning the name now) CDMS liaison officer through phone & mails, but he not willing to relies my money saying that all my end of service will be taken to loan. I have good payment history till today no EMI is pending. In all means of communication, I contacted ADCB everywhere it is saying that the document which I submitted is enough for continue my facilities and enough for relies the end of benefit and also saying that bank will not take the End of Service amount, if I have Job and salary is transfer to bank (I have proof of that -3 different communication details with ADCB).

This amount is taken from my account without my permission and more over that I was objected to do so. The bank is taken almost 5 installments. This is total against the policy one installment per month. That I informed ADCB it is not acceptable for me. But who care, that CDMS liaison officer of ADCB given least value of my words even after I informed him that My Rent Cheque of Dhs. 5, 500/- is coming for collection on 15/4/17. But he taken the End of Benefit amount to Loan, not only that put Negative balance of Dhs -7, 986/-(negative) in my account (pls. note that I don’t have anything due to the Bank). That I informed the CDMS liaison officer & Bank by mail & phone banking also when I notice on 12/4/17 (the proof attached). But till on bank closing time on 13/04/2017 (Thursday) the negative balance was not removed from my account (proof attached), which blocked me to arrange the money for my Rent. I was planning to fund this Rent with my End of Service money because I submitted all documents in bank and 1st salary also credited. I don’t have any option to pass the Rent cheque. Still I didn’t understand what is intention of putting Negative balance of Dhs. -7, 986/-, and after informing the bank about the negative figure by mail 12/4/17 6.24pm and Phone banking 12/4/17 6.32pm, why the bank not did that till closing bank time. I checked till 5pm on 13/4/17 not done and in midnight so thing it did. and not informed me the action. The next bank working day 15/4/17 8am My rent cheque will be presented in the Bank totally now I will be helpless. As a normal reader, how you feel this is it targeting action against with a wrong intention. Tell me is it I am responsible if my Cheque is bounds. (The receipt copy attached). The CDMS officer and bank knows all the details (mail communication attached). From where I will get Justices, is it I ll get back my End of Service amount taken by the bank . Is this correct way of Banking? Is it bank is not giving value customer needs and rights? Can anyone help me to contact with Central Bank.

Please find all proof is attached with this.

• Updated by Thomas.vv · Apr 14, 2017

I was doing follow with ADCB last one month.

• Updated by Thomas.vv · Apr 15, 2017

the rent cheque is presented in Bank at 8:17 am it will be bounds, then after that at 8.41 I got mail from Bank this " We would like to inform that as per the concerned department the debit was done as per Collection Departments instruction as partial payment of your loan based on the new End of Service policy. " ( the mail Print Scrn attached ) for just making it is official informed me

• Updated by Thomas.vv · Apr 15, 2017

If it is "New end service policy " it would have inform me