ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bankliability letter (urgently required)

A

Dear Sir,

I have requested for a liability letter for my credit card second time on 27th of May 2017 through ADCB Electra Branch (Ref. [protected]). Customer care representative confirmed it will be ready within 5 working days because its only renewal of date. As per the request it can be collected form Electra branch and I have visited the branch yesterday to check the status. And it was not send to that branch. I contacted customer care yesterday and they informed it will be ready today (04/06/17). Pl I need this letter today.

I have applied all the liability letters of other banks on the same day. But I have received them within 4 days. If you provide your letter after 4 days. All other letters will expire. So please do the needful and provide me the letter as soon as possible.

Regards,