ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank — liability letter (urgently required)
I have requested for a liability letter for my credit card second time on 27th of May 2017 through ADCB Electra Branch (Ref. [protected]). Customer care representative confirmed it will be ready within 5 working days because its only renewal of date. As per the request it can be collected form Electra branch and I have visited the branch yesterday to check the status. And it was not send to that branch. I contacted customer care yesterday and they informed it will be ready today (04/06/17). Pl I need this letter today.
I have applied all the liability letters of other banks on the same day. But I have received them within 4 days. If you provide your letter after 4 days. All other letters will expire. So please do the needful and provide me the letter as soon as possible.
AL ZAHEER ABDUL HAMEED
Contact : [protected]
More ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Complaints & Reviews
- ADCB Bank - adcb harrasing the customers at the time of account cancellation 
- RBS (ADCB) - harassment by credit card collections staff 
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - credit card issue 
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - credit card collection department 
- ADCB account - unreasonable freezing of account 
- ADCB - noc letter
- ADCB (RBS) Bank - rudeness 
- ADCB - smart loan issue
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - false terms and hidden charges!
- ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - credit card charges and bad customer service