Action ChemdryCarpet Cleaning

P

Carpet & upholstery cleaning I called the same company, that we dealt with last year & booked an appointment. They sent Action ChemDry instead to do the job. The cleaner decided that this was a restoration cleaning, charged me extra for pet stain removal in 5 rooms(now I note that their website has free spot removal with any cleaning) & wouldn't guarantee stain removal. Cleaner does not move any furniture whatsoever, does not ask for help moving anything except wires(?), did not clean area rug under dining room table or carpet under SMALL end table. FYI I was on the premises, staying out of areas being cleaned. Many areas do not appear clean, edges near baseboards dirty, nor did the so called enzyme spray do much to clean. Note that this cleaner charged me BEFORE job commenced, & absolutely refused a personal cheque, which in retrospect was a bad decision on my part as neither my partner nor I are happy with job.Called company back to complain & had to schedule another app't to fix deficiencies in cleaning. The tech scrubbed at a few spots, refused to do anything more, saying the carpet was too worn. Refused to give discount given by booking agent.
Rug is still dirty in numerous places.

• Tu
    Turner Jun 03, 2016

I called the same company, that we dealt with last year & booked an appointment. They sent Action ChemDry instead to do the job. The cleaner decided that this was a restoration cleaning, charged me extra for pet stain removal in 5 rooms(now I note that their website has free spot removal with any cleaning) & wouldn't guarantee stain removal. Cleaner does not move any furniture whatsoever, does not ask for help moving anything except wires(?), did not clean area rug under dining room table or carpet under SMALL end table. FYI I was on the premises, staying out of areas being cleaned & was available to help move things. Many areas do not appear clean, edges near baseboards dirty, nor did the so called enzyme spray do much to clean. Note that this cleaner charged me BEFORE job commenced, & absolutely refused a personal cheque, which in retrospect was a bad decision on my part as neither my partner nor I are happy with job.Called company back to complain & had to schedule another app't to fix deficiencies in cleaning. Cleaner returned & sprayed a few spots in area not cleaned (because didn't move furniture)& said the areas in dispute were too worn to clean successfully. Did not give discount promised by booking agent, nor would he reduce bill because I was not satisfied with quality of work. I found last year's bill from previous cleaning company & in comparison was charged double previous year's bill. Note that this is a small 2 bdrm house, with 2 outdoor cats, and that we did not have any floods, fire or smoke damage, large parties, nor any interior renovation work done this past year. I want job done to my satisfaction & reduction in price for having to schedule recleaning.