Coit Carpet Cleaning / Coit Services Logo

Coit Carpet Cleaning / Coit Services

Having problems with Coit Carpet Cleaning / Coit Services?

Coit Carpet Cleaning / Coit Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 367 2648 (Customer Service)
+1 650 697 6190 (Head Office)
897 Hinckley Road
Burlingame, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coit Carpet Cleaning / Coit Services Customer Service. Initial Coit Carpet Cleaning / Coit Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coit Carpet Cleaning / Coit Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coit Carpet Cleaning / Coit Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Coit Carpet Cleaning / Coit Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Coit Carpet And Restoration — unprofessional and money hungry

Money hungry liars. Unprofessional thieves. Their technician used his feet to measure my rug. Walked all...

Coit Carpet CleaningTheir TV ads

Date: This happens every day, many times when the TV is on. My complaint has to do with the sound that opens their current TV ads..it is a doorbell, and every time that ad comes up, my dogs race to the door, bark as if a terrible crime might be committed. Sadly, I always have to join them at the front door to quiet down this commotion...and so I find the TV ad very annoying, as do my guard dogs. Wherever I am in the house, I have to stop and manage the madness this causes. What can be done to have this changed? Please???

Coit Carpet Cleaning — carpet cleaning

The technician came out to clean and was suppose to be 40%off special.the price was very very high but we...

Coit Cleaners, Buffalo, NY — Damage to sofa

I hired Coit Cleaners to clean three bedroom carpets and while they were at my house I decided to have my...

Coit Carpet Cleaning / Coit Services — Bad Customer Service

Called on a Monday to schedule my appointment for the following Saturday in the 4 hr am block they give...

COIT — carpet cleaners

I wanted to express my displeasure with COIT service. I have NEVER been so dissatisfied. I scheduled a carpet...

COIT Carpet servicenever showed up

We arranged for COIT to clean the carpets of a home we were moving into. We set up a meeting for an estimate. They cam out and gave us an outrageous price of 300.00 for a room, then said there were no guarantees though their company always guarantees.

One The day of Service the scheduled time was between 1pm and 4pm, as 3:30 came around i decided to call them to see how long it would take. After being on hold for 15 minutes they answered the phone and said they would be to my residence before the end of the scheduled time. I reminded them that there was only 15 minutes til the end of the time. At that point the operator placed me on hold for 5 minutes.

She answered the phone as if i were a new customer, i reminded her who i was and she said the truck broke down a few hours ago and they were going to assign a new driver. and gave me the time of 5pm to 7:30pm for service. I reminded her of the contract i signed and asked why i didn't get a call from the driver when he broke down. Around 6pm i decided to go with another company and informed COIT that i would not need their service and they would not get my 300.00 dollars.

I found a private company here in southern California that i would gladly give their number out if you email me at [protected]@ymail.com, because i dont want the good company being spammed.

Nevertheless the funniest thing was the next day COIT called me up saying they had a truck on their way to my house (still wanting my money) and i advised them that their service was no longer and will never be needed. I also brought up the BBB and the Attorney General in the conversation to let them know i was not playing.

So ALL IN ALL, STAY AWAY FROM COIT.

• Ki
        Kingwood resident Jul 19, 2009

I was curious if there were any other bad feelings about COIT, or if it was just me. I had an estimate for our tile to be cleaned and sealed--the kitchen and two bathrooms. The technician told me about a special was they had for the granite--it sounded like the best thing since peanut butter and jelly. I was also having two rugs cleaned--all total over $1400 for two hours of work. Everything looked fine when the technician told me he was going, I did not know how closely I needed to stop and check everything. It was later as I was taking a shower and saw a little speck of mold that I had been unable to clean, but expected that a heavy spray of water blasted would take care of this and some of the other areas -- I expected to see a difference. I called and told the COIT office that I had some concerns about the work, and she told me that I could either have Friday or Sat. that someone would come out. When the technician came out I showed him some of the things that I noticed that were not done and even asked him if he had cleaned the total shower. He said yes yet I have my doubts. The wax for the granite is nothings special. I have a buffer. I could have bought a better grade of wax and used a buffer and did it for a lot less than I paid.It would have looked just as good. It looks good but it looked good before too. The salesman told me it was like some type of rainx and it would stay shiny and not have a dull finish when something is spilled on it. Wrong. But the capper--I had two rugs "cleaned"--they had to take them in. Well, when they called and told me that they were returning the rugs--only one came. They had to look for the other one--they blamed the guy that wrote up the ticket and said he didn't write it right. Finally the second rug was deliviered--it did not look clean. I looked at it and realized that the same dirt that was on it when I sent it out was still on it. I took a damp white cloth and started to clean a spot to see if it would come out when I realized all the dogs hair was still on the rug. I just raked the cloth across the rug and all this dog hair came up on the rag.The hair was not noticeable to the naked eye. It was only when I accumulated a palm full that you would know that hair was on the rug. The dog does not sleep on the rug, it is just the usual stuff that falls off of Golden Retrievers. I spent a lot of money--COIT does not accept AMEX--I can understand why--they would not have gotten a check--if I knew what I know now--that payment would have been stopped. Right now I am debating small claims court---I called and the technician came back out and I showed him the things that were "red flags" that he had missed things-- what I thought was going to get done -- did not--and I am still finding things that you would have expected to be "cleaned". I think it was just a lazy job. I have emailed the company, no contact has been made to me. I expect that I should get my money back for the rugs--I wish I could get a second opinion.