ACN North AmericaRip off

D

MLM Scam. They recruit you for $499 start up cost, and then want you to establish your monthly business assistant site for almost $30 a month, and tell you how you can earn lots of money by recruiting and residual from your customers who pay for their services. A bunch of CR**P!!! They are not the actual companies that provide the service in fact they are a third party and get paid lots of $$$ from the carriers like DirectTV, DISH Network, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, Nextel, etc for Cell Phone serivices, and now ADT Security. Basically you sign up customers to receive these services +, and you are expected to see residual income from their monthly payments to their service. We'll that is definiitely not as easy as it sounds. I have sent many customers to my website, and I filed a claim with ACN regarding a customer sign up to my DirectTV program, and my customers was sent directly to DirectTV to steal. ACN had no control of getting my customer back from DirectTV when it was ACN sales agent my customer called from the #800 they provided on my website for my customers to call if questions, and the ACN sales agent turned them away and gave my customer directly to DirectTV. This also upset my customer after all was said and done, and now my customer has a contract with DirectTV instead of through my DirectTV offer from ACN. I filed a complaint and a claim with ACN, and it took them so long to even get back to me, and after making excuses after excuses they refused to give me back my investment of $499. I also want all my money back for all the charges made to my credit card for the website "Business Assistant" I was urged to participate in which by this time I had paid for several months already. I was able to cancel the website assistant, but can't get my money back. I joined somtime in August of 2008. I will further my investigations to get my money back even if I got through a lawyer, or the local media for complaints about companies like ACN.

PLEASE HELP me get my $499 back, as well as the money I invested on their stupid website stuff, and also my $2 I earned so far from 1 qualified customer who has been paying approximately $40 a month for his cell phone bill at T-Mobile since then. So you see this customer signed up around that time fram and the only $$$ supposedly I have waiting for me is $2. They also said that after I reach $13 in commissions they will send me a check for $10 after they charge me $3 to send it. THAT IS CRAZY!!! I want to see them go down because so many people are losing money and losing customers who intentions were to buy a product or service from the ACN Representative but instead gets turned away to the actual company or carrier themselves. Even then NO ONE wins that customer at ACN, but the carrier did. Somebody owes me my investment back, and I want everyone to know the risk they are taking from joining a business opportunity like ACN.