AccountNowtax refund

This company has not rejected our state taxes. they are holding them still after a week. We have sent in all the documents to verify who we are, and still no contact back from anyone, even though they state they will call you within 3 days. They removed my husband from our account and set up another account without our authorization. They do not allow you to call and speak to anyone in the fraud department or risk department. They block you out and steal your money.

• Re
    rene harris Feb 11, 2016

yes this date 02/11/2016 my funds were sent from irs 02/09/2016 and i have not gotten my funds threw account now yet whats going on i really dont understand

• Fe
    fedupwithaccountnow Feb 09, 2016

ALL or email california FBI [email protected]

• Su
    superiormom5 Feb 24, 2013

I can't believe dat accountnow have done to so many ppl now I am a victim a single working mother of 5 wit my youngest being a month old they have held my tax refund altho I have faxed n everythin they ask 4 my birth cerfif a valid id and a copy of my w2 then they came wit more stuff I hav no time or engery for them to keep takin me in circles I worked hard for my refund and for them to hold 6000 of my children money is stressful I ben out of work for amonth cuz of my newborn so I have no bac up diapers and formula is low I hav put it in god hands cuz he know wat I'm goin thru its very bad timeing I just got bac on my feet I took a cna class to provide for mines but currently at the time I waz homeless and I explain to them but they don't care I'm stayin wit my sister and tryn to get my own place and car I wasn't Use to catchin da bus cuz I always had my own everythin caught da bus to the daycare then caught it to school then from skool n back 2 da daycare then home but I had to do wat I had 2 for my kids I finish school and had 2 jobs 2weks later now this bs they are nothing but devils who dnt give a sh#t about u and ur family

• La
    LAKESHA JONES Jun 17, 2012

I HAVE NOT CREATED A PIN BECAUSE WHEN IT'S TIME TO PUT THE CV SERCURITY CODE IN, IT WILL NOT LET ME!

• El
    elizabeth jimenez Feb 20, 2012

account now sucks i deposit 100 dollars into a card and wont let it work and there's no way to get my money refunded cause they never answer

• Cl
    CLASSYVIV Dec 17, 2011

I am useing how I feel Gay

• Cl
    CLASSYVIV Dec 17, 2011

Hi I'm Anthony Hudson, I faxed over documents.Did taxes through ez-tax return sponsered on Accountnow site. I contacted EZ-tax return no help. Nowhere like SBBT the best in getting your refund to you mailed checks and all.
    Im complain. Im planning on just getting rich by lawsuit. Many people post on this Risk Department Fraud. Its more like embezzlement and money laundering being investigated. Direct your theft complaint to the FBI. There is a 98% chance of getting crooks arrested and answers to the victims about our money. They freeze your money and make double money. Faxing documents is a safety procedure that is being used to cover fraud tactics.
    If you just call the FBI and state your complaint. I hate this company. my funds been locked since 06-22-2011. on address issues. I have completed the fax game numerous times. I need my money to keep my lights on and feed my family. Dont worry we the people can just shut account now down. Start filing complaints with the FBI everyday they have your money and you have faxed documents by Federal Goverment Employees. Great credible witnesses. send the same fax to you opointed investigator...jnsjrrd at aol

anpennington May 05, 2011

Well all you need is the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, that's your pin, but only if you haven't changed it already.

devildoll Apr 26, 2011

wow the same has happened to me. they need to be shut down.

marykevinger1174 Jan 25, 2011

I have had an account now account for around 4 years, had refunds direct deposited to them for those 4 years, went smoothly. Then this year, BAM out of the blue after getting my "pending deposit" text on my phone for my refund, I go to log in and got the following message: In an ongoing effort to keep our accounts secure, we review all deposit activity. Due to recent tax deposit activity on your account, we have suspended your account and we are not currently allowing any additional deposit activity...
    This is the first time I have had a problem with them, but I am NOT a happy camper !! Once this get straightened out, if ever, I am CANCELLING my account..

• Di
    dinitto.d Jun 30, 2010

they aren't worth doing business with anyways.

denise twyford May 09, 2010

my name is denise twyford an i still cant use my card it wont take my pin im done with this ###

denise twyford May 08, 2010

i put a pin in that in dont know it wont even take my social security no can somebody help me

• St
    stuckndhs Apr 27, 2010

Almost everyone that I know that has used ACCOUNT NOW( including myself ), has ended up regretting it. They keep peoples money for no apparent reason, and make you do all sorts of repetitive things to try to get them to release your money and then after all of that... they still don't. I would HIGHLY recommend AGAINST anyone using ACCOUNT NOW if they want ANYTHING whatsoever to do with their money anytime soon .

• Up
    Upsetinoregon Feb 18, 2010

Account Now did this to my family as well. They took, and still have a sizable tax return from last year. They let you set everything up yourself online, but you can't update your address or phone online. When we called to change our address the account got blocked because the customer service rep said I was supposed to be a man. After several call backs, faxes, and jumping through all of their verification hoops, more stringent than any regular bank in the country, they still changed the card number, have kept the money, and won't release it. In the end it was requested several times that they just return the money to the IRS and we would deal with them. No response- nothing.
    Its now been almost a year and nothing. The IRS tried to retrieve the money and the account it was transferred to is closed or blocked. I am starting to wonder if they intend to keep the money and look at this company as a complete scam! Don't use them.