Account Assureaccount assure benefits

M Jul 30, 2019

I signed up for benefits to get the promotional gift card. I thought "hey, that's a good idea, you never know what could happen in life and plus I get a gift card out of it." Fast forward, I am unable to work due to medical condition and called Account Assure to verify benefits. They could not help me as my address on file does not match what I told them. I have only lived at this address and received account assure documents at this address. I have no idea why any other address would be on file. They said they will submit to their team to address the discrepancy and update address. I called back to cancel Account Assure benefits and was told again my address was not what they had on file and they would not be able to cancel my benefits due to this issue. Now after reading all of these complaints signing up for Account Assure not only was a waste of time and money but is a total joke and fraudulent. I do not recommend anyone fall into this trap.