Access capital creditfraud, threats to damage my credit

R

Access capital credit contacted Me in the last two weeks via E, mail, letter, and phone. I had no idea what this was about till I read there letter saying I owed Access pharmacy $124.00 The letter doesn't even say what I supposedly purchased.

I called them (on there toll line). I was treated fine at first but as soon as I told her there is fraud involved and I would not be paying them, She threatened to damage my credit report if I didn't pay. I hung up and called back to talk to someone else The same @$^*# woman answered so I hung up and called back and got a different woman that as soon as I said who I was Became very rude and threatened to damage my credit.

I found it interesting a company like this didn't have more employees to answer phones and how about a manager (never did get to talk to a manager, maybe they don't have one). I also find it interesting that the collector and the pharmacy have the same name (Access) both these companies are located close to each other. I'm very certain something illegal is going on.

Everyone beware and please report any problems with these companies.

If they do try to damage my credit I will be contacting the authorities.

Anon Nov 27, 2008

thank you, because i was looking into it... however i got to their order form and aside from the "one-time membership fee" i scrolled down to where you enter your banking information, and it's not secure at all. don't trust websites that ask for your banking information on a non-secure server (usually an https or there'll be a lock by the url) because then it could be anyone getting your information. i'm glad i did more research and found this, and i will be doing more.

i would've called the autorities as soon as they threatened to damage your credit, for something that is fraudulent and especially if you have no idea what it is.

• We
    wendy barnes Mar 03, 2009

I placed a online order with access pharmacy. I did not hear anything from them and i did not recieve anything. Then i got this letter from access capital credit saying this is a debt collecter and if i didnt pay it will go against my credit. I called the credit place and the lady said i owed the money and if i didnt pay it would go against my credit. When i told her that i dissagreed she hung up on me.

• Ku
    kurt Apr 21, 2009

I also placed an order with acess pharmacy. I was contacted twice by a woman who took my banking info.I now have recieved collection agency letters from access capital.This whole operation is a rip off

• El
    Elizabeth May 26, 2009

I too have had the exact same experience with Access Capital Credit. Out of the blue I got this collections letter demanding that I pay them $124 for purchasing from a company called drugstores-online.com. The two companies are related because they both have the same mailing address. I reported them to the Better Business Bureau and saw they have an "F" rating, so just added my complaint to the many many already filed there. In their response to my BBB complaint, they filed a letter full of so many lies regarding my communication with them, I could hardly believe it! Access's people are totally rude and disrespectful and should be fully investigated for corruption. Does anyone know where to begin to do this? I want to see them going down in flames!

• Pe
    Pedro Perez Nov 10, 2009

I have acquired their services for the collection of my small claims judgment. They have been professional thus far.

• Xe
    X-employee I seen the ropes Mar 29, 2010

Hi, I work at one time with that company, and all of there collection (or lack there collection skills) are questionable. For one UNLESS ACCESS CAPITAL CREDIT PURCHES THE DEBT THEY CAN NOT PLACE ANYTHING ON YOUR CREDIT REPORT. THEY ARE A CONTINGENCY COLLECTION COMPANY (meaning: THEY COLLECT ON BEHALF OF THE COMPANY THAT ALLOWS THEM TO COLLECT ON IT.) Access Capital Credit cheats their clients (stating to them debtors have settle on one balance and tells the clients a low amount. That allows ACC to keep collecting after the settlement (according to what they tell the client is paid) (income which IRS nor the clients NO ABOUT. They are shady

Sincerely
    X employee

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices