AcceptanceNowreturn of queen mattress and smart adjustable bed base

J May 23, 2019

On March 15, 2019 I financed with AcceptanceNow the bed protection plan, Scarlett-Queen bed, queen mattress and queen adjustable base for a total of $1, 966.98. My items were delivered on March 30, 2019. During the purchase I was advised I had 30 days to try out the mattress and adjustable base before return - if I was not satisfied. My problem began 30-days after my purchase on 4/23/19 when I attempted to have my queen mattress and adjustable base switched out for a pillow top mattress and box spring. I contacted Bob's Customer Care after speaking with AcceptanceNow (AN) Richard AN manager who stated I needed Bob's Discount to put an approval code in the 'system.' Richard stated after a new mattress was picked out he could rewrite the contract. Upon contacting Bob's customer care I was advised they would only accept the mattress and not the adjustable base. I then contacted AN and spoke with Chasity who was very rude. I called back and asked for the manager and got Richard who advised he would schedule a pickup for the mattress only. I agreed and he stated he would call me back with a schedule date and time of pickup.

May 10 - no one has called to provide a date/time for pickup. Called AN and spoke with Amy who stated I should call Bob's Furniture Customer Care to get approval. I attempted to explain I had already done so and was given the run-a-round. She stated that was AN's policy. Called customer care and was given the same information "AN has to provide approval!"

May 22 - still no return call from AN with pickup date/time. I then called AN and got Gabby who stated she would look into the issue and call me within the hour. A call was then received from my sales associate Eva (from Bob's) who stated she has received approval from the store manager and AN district manager and that they will pickup the mattress and adjustable base. Eva indicated I should now call AN back to schedule the pickup. I called and got Richard who stated that 1) if I wanted to return the items the district manager Renee indicated I can not utilize AN for financing in the future. 2) all payments made to date would only toward the mattress and base and if I wanted to keep the bed none of my payments made up to this point would go toward the purchase of the bed and that I would have to pay the $549 to purchase the bed! My payments would only be toward the mattress and base although they were all purchased under the same contracted. I told Richard he could schedule a pickup for all items (queen bed, frame, mattress and adjustable base). Richard once again stated 'let me call for a pickup and I'll call you back in 10 minutes.'

May 23 - still no call from Richard with pickup date. Called and spoke with Diamond who stated Richard was off and will return tomorrow. Diamond stated they are still waiting for someone to call them to schedule a pickup.

I do not want anything of the items purchased. Therefore, I am requesting that all items be picked up from my home immediately with no further payments toward the purchase of the stated items listed in paragraph 1.