Absolute DentalJames Huynh

I went through the process of xrays and payment so that I could get a tooth pulled. The dentist, one James Huynh, was not senitive to my problem, argued with me about which tooth was hurting me and which one he thought should be pulled. I had a #31 which was missing approximately 2/3rds of it mass and was causing me extreme pain and this stupid excuse for a dentist tried to tell me that the cavity on the side of #29 was what was causing my pain. I was told to return(after the initial exam and xrays) at around 4pm(same day) and he would pull the tooth. I was there at 3:45pm and waited until 4:45 before any shots were administered to deaden the area. I then sat for another approx. 45 mins, before dentist came in, still trying to tell me that #29 really should be the one to pull. Then he started digging into the tooth(which was not numb enough and I had to tell him I could still had feeling in it), telling me that I might feel the tooth break because of the digging. After he stopped because of the pain, he opened a drawer in the room(drawer was NOT locked and there was NO lock on it, pulled out some kind of pain killer in a small glass tube, put it into the syringe, bent the needle and proceeded to stick the needle all around my tooth. After he finished, instead of waiting a few minutes for the drug to take effect, he picked up some kind of blunt round ended instrument and started DIGGING around my tooth. I have had teeth pulled before and my mom was in the room when all of this was going on this was by far the WORST experience I have ever had at a dental office.
As far as I am concerned this man should NEVER be allowed to practice ever again. On top of all of this, he did NOT give me a prescription for antibiotics only for pain.